And so it begins

Advertisement
the reason he should not be welcomed back is not because he chose someone else. The reason he can kick rocks is because he signed during the early signing period and kept it secret and allowed miami to keep recruiting him up until his national tv announcement even going so far as (supposedly) telling Miami people he was picking Miami the day of the announcement.

its ok to pick somewhere else. sometimes it is the best choice for the kid. But to *** with the staff, players (brinson and the northwestern kids thought he was coming too) and fans is just not ok and like Marcellus Wallace said- Your LA/Miami privileges are revoked.
And this is the **** I just can't understand. Why do so many of these kids just want to antagonize all things UM. Some of them act like Miami is the enemy and we did something foul to them.

Last edited:
haha I hear ya. I think its more the culture change personally then the weather. I couldn't imagine going from Miami to say State College where the biggest thing to do is go to chic fila.
Where I was raised was and is diverse af and everything to do. Weather don't stop anyone really. I get being older wanting to do the warm weather later on in life, but me at my youth ain't nothing stop me.

Advertisement
I just took a look at Maryland's 247 board. They haven't started spring ball yet. Apparently this is all very hush - hush. Their 247 reporter used those words. No one seems to know when and how and what exactly the injury is. The 247 guys did say the believe Locksley and staff will have to say something before their spring season begins.

I just took a look at Maryland's 247 board. They haven't started spring ball yet. Apparently this is all very hush - hush. Their 247 reporter used those words. No one seems to know when and how and what exactly the injury is. The 247 guys did say the believe Locksley and staff will have to say something before their spring season begins.
Addressing T2 or about spring ball?

Advertisement
Chill, he's home a week early on spring break
no no no, he's obviously transferring, its right there in the screenshot, it's in black text. he said "f**k Maryland, I love Miami and I'm enrolling tomorrow, no scholarship. I'm paying out of pocket w/ Maryland's bag" If you can't see that, sorry for ya'll :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Where I was raised was and is diverse af and everything to do. Weather don't stop anyone really. I get being older wanting to do the warm weather later on in life, but me at my youth ain't nothing stop me.
My kids going to school in NY right now and hates it. Not so much the winter but it’s also the COVID restrictions as well. Cant be outside for long because it’s too cold, and can’t gather with people inside because of COVId restrictions.

Advertisement
Back