And so it begins

Lol
747413D0-07AD-4383-9332-FFC51DB4EDDF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
You gotta think though

1. He has a baby boy still down here
2. Last month when he moved to Maryland was probably his first time on a plane, he doesn't know the world much outside of here
3. It's snowy & ******* cold as **** across America right now

I can understand why he misses home lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
You gotta think though

2. Last month when he moved to Maryland was probably his first time on a plane, he doesn't know the world much outside of here

I’m not the smartest mfer in the world. But I’m almost 100% certain that all the things you just stated HE ABSOLUTELY KNEW AND WAS WARNED ABOUT BEFORE HE COMMITTED.

You gotta think though

So why pick them in the first place?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not a guy I welcome back in the portal. You had multiple chances. You lost it for yourself
the reason he should not be welcomed back is not because he chose someone else. The reason he can kick rocks is because he signed during the early signing period and kept it secret and allowed miami to keep recruiting him up until his national tv announcement even going so far as (supposedly) telling Miami people he was picking Miami the day of the announcement.

its ok to pick somewhere else. sometimes it is the best choice for the kid. But to *** with the staff, players (brinson and the northwestern kids thought he was coming too) and fans is just not ok and like Marcellus Wallace said- Your LA/Miami privileges are revoked.

the reason he should not be welcomed back is not because he chose someone else. The reason he can kick rocks is because he signed during the early signing period and kept it secret and allowed miami to keep recruiting him up until his national tv announcement even going so far as (supposedly) telling Miami people he was picking Miami the day of the announcement.

its ok to pick somewhere else. sometimes it is the best choice for the kid. But to *** with the staff, players (brinson and the northwestern kids thought he was coming too) and fans is just not ok and like Marcellus Wallace said- Your LA/Miami privileges are revoked.
1613529777179.gif

1613529843829.gif

Advertisement
Back