And so it begins

Advertisement
Since the staff was saving a scholarship for him, who wouldn't have been in the class ?

the reason he should not be welcomed back is not because he chose someone else. The reason he can kick rocks is because he signed during the early signing period and kept it secret and allowed miami to keep recruiting him up until his national tv announcement even going so far as (supposedly) telling Miami people he was picking Miami the day of the announcement.

its ok to pick somewhere else. sometimes it is the best choice for the kid. But to *** with the staff, players (brinson and the northwestern kids thought he was coming too) and fans is just not ok and like Marcellus Wallace said- Your LA/Miami privileges are revoked.
What? Yep, kid needs to kick rocks!!!

So wait, why didn't yall have this energy for the other players that came back home? Does a player have to stay a year or two where he's at as punishment before he's welcomed with open arms?

Make it make sense 😂

He purposely fūcked us, numbnuts. Read @Ecush post in this thread. Normally I don’t say shlt when recruits do their stupid shlt, but this attention seeking whöre can freeze to death like Jack Nicholson in The Shining...IDGAF

Advertisement
the reason he should not be welcomed back is not because he chose someone else. The reason he can kick rocks is because he signed during the early signing period and kept it secret and allowed miami to keep recruiting him up until his national tv announcement even going so far as (supposedly) telling Miami people he was picking Miami the day of the announcement.

its ok to pick somewhere else. sometimes it is the best choice for the kid. But to *** with the staff, players (brinson and the northwestern kids thought he was coming too) and fans is just not ok and like Marcellus Wallace said- Your LA/Miami privileges are revoked.
I hear what u saying but when I look at the likes I didn't see cribby or LCE. This is recruiting this is a game it is what it is....u have to play it to win it. If he was willing to still come here u take him we have nothing at linebacker absolutely nothing.

Advertisement
Nah bruh. Not trying to be Cuck U. I have my limits for kids that clown us all throughout and then want to come back. Unless he is elite of elite I don’t want em. And I’m a fiend for talent. This clown can suck a bag of ****s
This kid may flame out or be elite I have no idea. If our linebacker room was super talented I would say fuq him. But we got nobody at this point.

So wait, why didn't yall have this energy for the other players that came back home? Does a player have to stay a year or two where he's at as punishment before he's welcomed with open arms?

Make it make sense 😂

Yeeeeeaaaaah. Another bad take by you.

While you were on your lengthy self-imposed banishment, T2 lied to the Miami coaching staff and players, telling plenty of people he was coming to UM even though he had already signed an LOI with Maryland.

So this is no punishment. Just a reflection that lies have consequences.

Fvck him. He doesn't have a "home" to come back to.

Advertisement
Never seen the shining...heard it was good though
Not to derail the thread but you must watch this movie immediately. It’s honestly in my top 3 movies of all time. I’m a huge Kubrick fan so maybe I’m just biased. But Jack’s performance in that movie is mesmerizing from start to finish. The last 30-45 minutes are a master class.

Not to derail the thread but you must watch this movie immediately. It’s honestly in my top 3 movies of all time. I’m a huge Kubrick fan so maybe I’m just biased. But Jack’s performance in that movie is mesmerizing from start to finish. The last 30-45 minutes are a master class.
I watched a doc on Kubrick. They say he was pure genius.

I hear what u saying but when I look at the likes I didn't see cribby or LCE. This is recruiting this is a game it is what it is....u have to play it to win it. If he was willing to still come here u take him we have nothing at linebacker absolutely nothing.
I respec t their opinions as well as yours. I just think you have to draw the line somewhere. This kid was a questionable take from a character standpoint to begin with and then he plays the games with Miami that he played. If you take him it impacts recruiting for years to come IMO. Rather grab a kid from the portal if we have a slot.

Advertisement
Can't let a talent like that rep UF....I take him in a heart beat
But the issue with TL2 is that if he indeed handled his recruitment like what Cush reported that along with his other misgivings are huge red flags. These players rarely make any impact at College. Chances are TL2 is more likely to not be repping any school, which is sad. The kid needs help.

Advertisement
Back