And so it begins

Advertisement
YOU BIG DUMMY!

redd foxx fred sanford GIF

Man if he transfers here he aint flaming out. That boy is sooo good. He is so perfect for Manny's defense. That's why I've been saying if i was Manny I would have made it work no matter what.

Has ANY drama queen recruit ever panned out? I’m not talking about a kid who decides to go elsewhere, I’m talking about the kids who play games and tell different staffs different stories just so they can pump up their signing day drama. Those kids almost always bust.

Also, if you have to be “advised” that the weather up north is colder in the winter, you’re a ******* ******.

Advertisement
Just chalk it up as another lesson in the social media world for other recruits to witness.... You want to understand why you should think about your actions and think things through then watch what happens with players like this as well as others that go through these issues......

Just chalk it up as another lesson in the social media world for other recruits to witness.... You want to understand why you should think about your actions and think things through then watch what happens with players like this as well as others that go through these issues......
Also why you should never burn bridges or play games when committing.

Advertisement
Also why you should never burn bridges or play games when committing.
There's the other side as well being that he wanted the quick cash grab from Maryland and already had it in his head that he would bail shortly thereafter.... I mean that's speculative and I understand that but well within the realm of possibility....

The biggest victory that the other schools ever had against hasn’t been on the field.
The greatest accomplishment ever against The Miami Hurricanes was to make it cool for local players to poke fun of and troll UM.

Nick Saban has a **** championship recruiting ring for the players from down here and we haven’t played Alabama since 1993.

Yes, Miami made it partly a self inflicted wound by the coaching decisions and loses.
But this would never have been cool with the local coaches back in the day.

The only thing about home this kid misses is the attention we gave him during his recruitment and now he’s just another injured freshman going to rehab in a city where nobody GAF about him.
And now he has another attention seeking hard on for the pages on multiple message boards including Maryland about a post.
The kid has all the coach’s numbers and if he wanted to come back home he would be in the portal by now waiting on the ic’s to increase while rehabbing down here.

He’s Maryland’s problem now. He lied to the staff and Maryland knew it. He got his little bag , live with the decision. Our lb class this year will make everyone forget him.
True but we know that if he bails from Maryland someone will take him and it could be a big school willing to take a chance.... But as you said that's their problem...... The young man has talent for sure but I'm not crazy about adding him to our locker room...

Advertisement
True but we know that if he bails from Maryland someone will take him and it could be a big school willing to take a chance.... But as you said that's their problem...... The young man has talent for sure but I'm not crazy about adding him to our locker room...

Just curious what was the thought process getting to this point? UM was apparently on and off him multiple times, he ended up throwing maryland in after he decom from UT, it seemed like it may have been one of his only legit P5 offers. Now he goes to a school and bounces after a month what changed in the month for him that would make a big school take a shot when they were unwilling a month prior and the only thing that changed is he can;t even stay committed to the school he signed his NLI to for more than a few months

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just curious what was the thought process getting to this point? UM was apparently on and off him multiple times, he ended up throwing maryland in after he decom from UT, it seemed like it may have been one of his only legit P5 offers. Now he goes to a school and bounces after a month what changed in the month for him that would make a big school take a shot when they were a month prior and the only thing that changed is he can;t even stay committed to the school he signed his NLI to for more than a few months
All I said is someone will take him and it COULD be a big school, not WILL but Could.... I have no clue how it will play out should it come to it , just throwing out possible scenario's is all....

Advertisement
Back