And here we go...Coach D

I don't what they say. I just care what I see. Those hoes know they had to change something. Coaches are ego maniacs. They're not gonna admit their **** don't work. Only few do and they usually adapt quickly and succeed

Advertisement
Per Coach D: there's no finger pointing, everybody take accountability for their part.

"At the end of the day defensive football -- and I know I sound like a broken record -- it's about execution. When you don't execute, they make you pay. We just did a better job. We executed a lot more this week. It wasn't really anything different other than better execution."
Miami Herald

NOOOO, FOR THE LOVE OF....WE ARE NOT STUPID!!! Come on Mark everyone in America saw a defense that was allowed to be aggressive and not sit back and take a beating. Just admit it.

Jesus Christ I hate this football program more and more. Alabama or Ohio State would of fired the staff by now. **** USC **** canned Kiffin before game six. This admin makes me want to puke.

It crazy man that they r this fkin dumb, u got the answer to everything sitting in espn studios on Saturday and they won't pull the trigger. Fkin deserve victory my ***.

Advertisement
as far as i'm concerned, he can say whatever the **** he wants as long as the defense plays as well as they did on saturday for the rest of the season. i'll hold my tongue until after ga tech.

Advertisement
All about that moper lyfe.

Oh klanalmighty, how you hate Shannon at this point in his tenure. But not Folden. Why is that?

Sulk, are you retarded bro pulling a race card? What was Shannon dealing with his first 3 years compared to what Golden dealt with? How were Shannon's classes looking like his 4th year.. But yeah, easier to rationalize it as some sort of racism than what it is. If that is the extent of your cognitive abilities i feel sorry for you

Defense played better but far from perfect and far from what they're capable of. I still saw a lot of missed tackles and breakdowns. They better not get too comfortable.

I'll give credit where it's due but this still didn't look like a Miami defense. WHen I see the first man to the ball consistently making the tackle, I'll be impressed.

I agree...but posters look for anything to rip the staff.

In this case give credit where it's due. Coaches made some adjustments and players made some plays. D gave up 10 points to a team averaging 40+ and held them under 300 total yards.

Let's continue the momentum though and not get complacent just cause we had 1 better game. I wanna see 8 and 9 in the box vs tech. They rarely throw it and when they do only throw to 1 reciever that's Smelter.

This week more than ever you need to play assignment football control the gaps and gang tackle

Yeah our defense played better no doubt but there were still way too many missed tackles by the first man. That's still on the defensive coaches to get fixed IMO.

I want to see a team that can tackle in space and when a guy is in a position to make a play, he finishes and makes a god**** play.

Way too often a guy will be there, and someone else will need to come mop up. Long as I'm seeing that, we have work to do.

That said, shout out to some kids on defense I thought played well: Raphael Kirby, Corn Elder, Antonio Crawford, Fentress

Oh klanalmighty, how you hate Shannon at this point in his tenure. But not Folden. Why is that?

Sulk, are you retarded bro pulling a race card? What was Shannon dealing with his first 3 years compared to what Golden dealt with? How were Shannon's classes looking like his 4th year.. But yeah, easier to rationalize it as some sort of racism than what it is. If that is the extent of your cognitive abilities i feel sorry for you

Sometimes a spade is a spade. Sometimes it's a bad coach. Shannon would coach circles around the great white hope.

Advertisement

Sometimes a spade is a spade. Sometimes it's a bad coach. Shannon would coach circles around the great white hope.
Shannon had trouble tying his shoes!

people don't hate on randy because he's black. they hate on him because he was a **** coach. shannon hasn't been able to get a coordinator job in 4 years and was an absolute trainwreck once he was given more than the defense here. i'm no golden fan, but the revisionist history with shannon is ridiculous.

Advertisement

See you gotta go make it about race SMH

Defense played better but far from perfect and far from what they're capable of. I still saw a lot of missed tackles and breakdowns. They better not get too comfortable.

I'll give credit where it's due but this still didn't look like a Miami defense. WHen I see the first man to the ball consistently making the tackle, I'll be impressed.

I agree...but posters look for anything to rip the staff.

In this case give credit where it's due. Coaches made some adjustments and players made some plays. D gave up 10 points to a team averaging 40+ and held them under 300 total yards.

Let's continue the momentum though and not get complacent just cause we had 1 better game. I wanna see 8 and 9 in the box vs tech. They rarely throw it and when they do only throw to 1 reciever that's Smelter.

This week more than ever you need to play assignment football control the gaps and gang tackle
Cedit is due when coaches make adjustments at the half of the game - not at the halfway mark of their contract.

Every...single...time i wanna give these mother****ers the smallest amount of credit, they give a 'pass the buck' quote like that makes me hate them again.

Can't wait for the obligatory Golden 'It all rests on my shoulders as head coach, it's my responsibility....BUT, our guys have to grow up and execute better, " quote after we give up 500 yards to GT.

Advertisement
Back