And here we go...Coach D

Obviously we executed better also winning the turnover battle was huge we cant win on the road with that many turnovers point blank

Advertisement
Obviously we executed better also winning the turnover battle was huge we cant win on the road with that many turnovers point blank

Please do not attempt to chalk up this victory over Duke as the opposite of the loss to Nebraska was the result of turnovers. We adjusted, credit to the defensive staff and Golden, to beat Duke which is what we steadfastly refused to do, all the fault of the defensive staff and Golden, against Nebraska.

Hire butch...lulz. I watched Carolina football the whole time he was there. He is not as good as you think. He is getting older. He isn't what the program needs, and neither is Al Golden

I rewatched the game last night and the defense was definitely more aggressive than against Nebraska, LBs really stood out to me, Grace, Owens and Kirby in particular. I'm also impressed with Elder, kid is a solid tackler in space. The lack of pass rush is still maddening and those ridiculous frog stances our DL take leads to no push up front. We have to get more from our DL to have any success going forward.

Advertisement
Per Coach D: there's no finger pointing, everybody take accountability for their part.

"At the end of the day defensive football -- and I know I sound like a broken record -- it's about execution. When you don't execute, they make you pay. We just did a better job. We executed a lot more this week. It wasn't really anything different other than better execution."
Miami Herald

Classic... And yall thought he was a change man LOL!!!

Advertisement
Back