An underlying issue

Still waiting on Wildcat to let us know where he coaches. He wont tell anyone because you will never find his name at any high school as a coach. Just a message board want to be. Mods, You got it wrong,read the post and my response to his, was let me know where you coach and then you can slap me yourself. That is not a threat. His feelings are hurt and he has been called out,why protect him when he deceives the board with false credentials? He said in his post, where were you when his team was putting up all these defense stats and my response is how could i be there when no one knows where you coach. Some of you boys are naive. Crying for a mods protection on a message board not to manly, glad he was never my make believe coach.

He is a coach.

Why would I lie about being a coach on a 7-3 team? It's not like I'm saying I coach at STA or Miramar or U-School. LOL

And it's not like getting a high school coaching job is hard to do and something worth lying about. SMH

Exactly... if your not new to the board Wildcat has let it be known through players he coaches where he coaches at.... You have to have true love to do it because the hours and pay definitely don't add up.

However I do have to disagree with wild cat on Morris. Even with Jedd FIsch last year we were last in the ACC and near the bottom of the NCAA in 3rd down conversions. That's two different coordinators one who is now an NFL coordinator who couldn't get Morris to complete 3rd down passes. I do believe the coaches shy away from running plays over the middle with morris especially on 3rd down. I remember a stat from him where like 80% of his ints were him throwing over the middle. A lot of times games are won from turnovers. I do believe RYan WIlliams is much better short and midrange passer especially over the middle. I do believe playcalls were handicapped for Morris to avoid the turnover...Now whether it benefitted him or hurt him is another story Jedd ran a lot of one and two man routes for MOrris so he didn't have to think.... I watched the duke game and they sent 4 5 guys out every time we rarely did that under fisch or under Coley. We will see how Ryan Williams does and that will let it all be known

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why is wildcat being questioned as to whether he's a coach or not. He's been saying he is for quite some time and he's got some good insight.

I could draw plays in the dirt with just about any college QB and complete more than 40% passing on third down which is what Morris was for the year. 40-100 40% 2 TDs 9 INTs on third down. Horrible.

Morris made me as miserable as Jacory did. Wish the kid the best, I'm happy he's moving on.

Advertisement
Still waiting on Wildcat to let us know where he coaches. He wont tell anyone because you will never find his name at any high school as a coach. Just a message board want to be. Mods, You got it wrong,read the post and my response to his, was let me know where you coach and then you can slap me yourself. That is not a threat. His feelings are hurt and he has been called out,why protect him when he deceives the board with false credentials? He said in his post, where were you when his team was putting up all these defense stats and my response is how could i be there when no one knows where you coach. Some of you boys are naive. Crying for a mods protection on a message board not to manly, glad he was never my make believe coach.

He is a coach.

Why would I lie about being a coach on a 7-3 team? It's not like I'm saying I coach at STA or Miramar or U-School. LOL

And it's not like getting a high school coaching job is hard to do and something worth lying about. SMH

Exactly... if your not new to the board Wildcat has let it be known through players he coaches where he coaches at.... You have to have true love to do it because the hours and pay definitely don't add up.

However I do have to disagree with wild cat on Morris. Even with Jedd FIsch last year we were last in the ACC and near the bottom of the NCAA in 3rd down conversions. That's two different coordinators one who is now an NFL coordinator who couldn't get Morris to complete 3rd down passes. I do believe the coaches shy away from running plays over the middle with morris especially on 3rd down. I remember a stat from him where like 80% of his ints were him throwing over the middle. A lot of times games are won from turnovers. I do believe RYan WIlliams is much better short and midrange passer especially over the middle. I do believe playcalls were handicapped for Morris to avoid the turnover...Now whether it benefitted him or hurt him is another story Jedd ran a lot of one and two man routes for MOrris so he didn't have to think.... I watched the duke game and they sent 4 5 guys out every time we rarely did that under fisch or under Coley. We will see how Ryan Williams does and that will let it all be known

You make valid points.

Advertisement
Morris was not a leader and never was good in clutch situations. Hopefully, Williams will at least be a better leader.

Let's look at it from a 50,000 foot view on the O. We lose a good chunk of the O line, a dependable WR, a QB. I don't see it being better next year. Then the next, Duke is gone. O looks bleek soon except for Coley.

Let's look at it from a 50,000 foot view on the O. We lose a good chunk of the O line, a dependable WR, a QB. I don't see it being better next year. Then the next, Duke is gone. O looks bleek soon except for Coley.

If it's not better that's on the OC. Miami will/should be still a top offensive team even on OL. I'm not sure how the offense going forward is bleek.

Advertisement
Bleak except for Coley? We have Yearby/Powell, a great OL class coming in and a top 5 QB. We just need to hit on a big time WR and we are in awesome shape on O.

Anyways what the **** do you know ***

lol. I know that Williams started at the ****tiest program in FBS before he transferred.

I also know that he couldn't beat out the guy that everyone is ****ting on.

I know that he looked good against Savannah St or whoever that ****** team was.

I know that Williams has looked like dog **** when playing against anyone else.

So tell me Sable, what the **** do you know?

Advertisement
Go lick Golden's bxs to convince him to stay.

ok, now I know you're 16. Thanks for confirming that. You are obviously new here because otherwise you would know that I ******* hate Golden.

So tell me why Williams will be better than Morris

Advertisement
Back