An optimist's scenario

MagicCity

Recruit
Here is my "What could happen scenario": The Canes win out and lose to FSU in the ACC championship. Golden finally gets the Canes to win a Bowl game then takes his show to another school in the off season. Isn't this what we all want?

Advertisement
Here is my "What could happen scenario": The Canes win out and lose to FSU in the ACC championship. Golden finally gets the Canes to win a Bowl game then takes his show to another school in the off season. Isn't this what we all want?

ABSOLUTELY! Love for this guy to even, "step down". Man our cupboards are full for the next one.

Advertisement
No way we win out. Almost impossible. It would be awesome, but I just can't see it. I just hope we win Saturday.

We have so little faith in the admin we hoping someone will poll a Missouri and take our coach LOL

Last edited:
better chance we lose out than win out.

if Golden lucks on to a 9-4 season cause of an easy bowl matchup and freaky turnovers you think we could find a sucker school to hire him away

He tried to goto PSU last year I think he is smart enough to know the Miami fans will never accept him.

Advertisement
That's not optimism. That's more like opium induced Pollyanna-ism.

Clinically speaking, that's a delusion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol if he loses the next two games. Highly likely, he is done. 0-3 in the ACC and FSU and VT still to come. I'd hope he'd have the dignity to resign with his butt buddy so they can coach Don Basco prep together. Neither one is getting a job anywhere else

A optimists scenario is Golden and Dorito are fired before Cutcliffe embarrasses them yet again

Advertisement
Back