An offensive minded coach

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Should look at our skill positions/ qb and get an erection.

Then look at ol,and go limp

In all seriousness any offensive minded HC's should be lined up for this job. Franchise qb will skill players .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any DEfensive minded coach is probably blowing loads all over his office watching our guys on film.

Can we get a Baylor style offense......would be hard to stop with our guys running it....

Advertisement
Any DEfensive minded coach is probably blowing loads all over his office watching our guys on film.

Secondary will be depleted next year, especially if corn and artie leave

Secondary won't mean **** if we have the QB growing roots in the grass as we should next year.

It's been said before by Lu

Thomas/Norton/Jenkins/Muhammad
McIntosh/Moten/Willis/Jackson

is freaking savage and a defensive mind would have those boys eatin.

Combine that D-Line with a Grace (Will)/Juwon (Mike)/Owens (SAM) linebacking core backed up by Shaq and Gayot and you're talking about a DOMINATING front 7.

Secondary won't mean **** if we have the QB growing roots in the grass as we should next year.

Combine that D-Line with a Grace (Will)/Juwon (Mike)/Owens (SAM) linebacking core backed up by Shaq and Gayot and you're talking about a DOMINATING front 7.

I agree with the front is how you win but you can't slide jags out there at db. You still need good players all over the D. The secondary is super thin

Yup we need a offensive guy

I'm for offensive coaches. That way you keep your play book and system no matter how many coaches/ coordinators leave. Lots of timing and reps needed in an offensive system.

If you're successful you'll keep losing oc's and that will regard a qb, learning different systems. I've seen plenty of qb's that were screwed by 2-3 coordinators in their careers.

I agree with the front is how you win but you can't slide jags out there at db. You still need good players all over the D. The secondary is super thin

Secondary will be thin, but corner is one of the two spots where I don't mind having freshmens. Whoever comes in has to keep Tyler Byrd (longest of long shots) and pick up a couple south florida DB's and there's always plenty to choose from. You can roll out of bed and fall into an all conference corner in Miami.

Advertisement

Secondary will be thin, but corner is one of the two spots where I don't mind having freshmens. Whoever comes in has to keep Tyler Byrd (longest of long shots) and pick up a couple south florida DB's and there's always plenty to choose from. You can roll out of bed and fall into an all conference corner in Miami.

The problem is will we lose Byrd and other commits when Al is canned?

The new coach will have to grab a juco cb or two

Offensive coaches make the games fun to watch, but I'm still waiting for Oregon, Baylor or TCU to finish off a season.

In all seriousness any offensive minded HC's should be lined up for this job. Franchise qb will skill players .

Peolple don't like to hear it, but defense wins championships.

Advertisement

Peolple don't like to hear it, but defense wins championships.

You need both in this era bruh. The defense with three yards and cloud of dust are dead . Actually ,it's easier to win with elite o and ok d then vice versa.

The rules are for the O

Actually ,it's easier to win with elite o and ok d then vice versa.

When it comes down to it, the results disagree with you. Like I said, still waiting on the high powered offenses to finish it off and lift a crystal trophy.

Advertisement
We've watched a bad defense for close to a decade. That's the reason we are bad.

I want a great defense.

Actually ,it's easier to win with elite o and ok d then vice versa.

When it comes down to it, the results disagree with you. Like I said, still waiting on the high powered offenses to finish it off and lift a crystal trophy.

Ohio state was a great offense . Urban is offensive coach that scores a lot of points everywhere he's been. The stats don't lie, offensive numbers are through the roof, D points allowed are at an all time high.

There's a reason, the game is slanted to the offense. Saban brought in Kiffin and runs more spread then they ever have.

You got to keep up with the Jones

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back