An actual fairly intelligent and sensible article.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It always falls on the HC..I agree he should be given year 2. But manny can’t keep spinning his wheels. A bowl win is a must

Winning a bowel game is the absolute least of Manny's issues. He's getting fired next year so they might as well do it this year.

This article is wrong from the start when he proclaims rock bottom. Nope. Not there yet.

Advertisement
I said before and I say it again. Manny doesn't seem to be smart enough and capable enough to right this ship. This job is too big for him.

Winning a bowel game is the absolute least of Manny's issues. He's getting fired next year so they might as well do it this year.
He’s not getting fired this year..it would be a mistake. This was a 7-6 team with their best players departing from said team..and the mistake fan made was thinking this could be fixed in a year..that happens literally nowhere.. the mistake manny made was hyping up the base to believe this.

@Midlo Cane Fan since you seem to agree with the article, what have you seen from Manny that makes you believe he is the right guy for the job? Even if I grant you that he inherited a terrible program, what evidence are you basing your opinion that he can turn this around on? I’ll hang up and listen

Advertisement
@Midlo Cane Fan since you seem to agree with the article, what have you seen from Manny that makes you believe he is the right guy for the job? Even if I grant you that he inherited a terrible program, what evidence are you basing your opinion that he can turn this around on? I’ll hang up and listen
I'm not saying he is or isn't. It's still too early. I posted this because I agreed with how the article dissected the problems without bias and laid blame and praise where it was deserved. I thought people would look at it objectively. Instead I got insulted.

He’s not getting fired this year..it would be a mistake. This was a 7-6 team with their best players departing from said team..and the mistake fan made was thinking this could be fixed in a year..that happens literally nowhere.. the mistake manny made was hyping up the base to believe this.
You make it sound like he came from far away to rescue a really bad team in a bad situation with no play makers and no infrastructure or support. He recruited half of this team, he was responsible of the defense which should have gotten better. By all accounts we needed a good OC and a better offensive scheme to better suit our athletes and then we should be better than this 7-6 team. Everything regressed including HIS defense.

Advertisement
I'm not saying he is or isn't. It's still too early. I posted this because I agreed with how the article dissected the problems without bias and laid blame and praise where it was deserved. I thought people would look at it objectively. Instead I got insulted.

What have you seen from him that makes you believe he’s the right guy for the job? You’re saying it’s too early - what are you basing your opinion on? The evidence to the contrary is overwhelming

i never think this is a valid argument. It could be said for every team every year. .This is college football, of course you are going to lose a lot of your best players every year. We can say this same argument after next year when we lose DJ and maybe garvin and some good seniors..and then the next year, oh no, we just couldn't compete because we lost some of our best players.

He puts them on before making out with cupcakes
1575236828413.png
1575236828413.png

You make it sound like he came from far away to rescue a really bad team in a bad situation with no play makers and no infrastructure or support. He recruited half of this team, he was responsible of the defense which should have gotten better. By all accounts we needed a good OC and a better offensive scheme to better suit our athletes and then we should be better than this 7-6 team. Everything regressed including HIS defense.
And the half he recruited wasn’t the problem last year..and for the most part hasn’t been the problem this year..that 7-6 team he inherited lost most it’s best players..the issues remain the same on the oline..matter of fact they are worse. The defense lost its best players from a year ago...this is a 7-6 team overall and they perform like it

Advertisement
Back