Amnesia? We were 7-6 in 2018....this is a rebuilding year...

The two big things I've noticed:
1. Our O line is worse than I could have ever imagined

2. Our OC has failed to acknowledge and account for #1.

AGREED- MRitch did not recruit this position. Look at the low quality freshmen he left Enos to work with. Enos haters can scream all they want but when he’s got and F level O line to protect still young QBs trying to execute a NEW offense— you get exactly what we are getting

Advertisement
Pre - Season:

Now:

So as you can see from the pre-season, no one thought we would be a disappointment. To further that, look at this report:

So there’s no way anyone w a logical and honest heart can give the excuse that we’re in a rebuild year, when no one had us rebuilding!

Only the slurpers think this is a rebuild year
This year was tailor made to win the coastal
So far it’s been a flat out disappointment esp enos

Last edited:
AGREED- MRitch did not recruit this position. Look at the low quality freshmen he left Enos to work with. Enos haters can scream all they want but when he’s got and F level O line to protect still young QBs trying to execute a NEW offense— you get exactly what we are getting

That doesn’t excuse the play calling that does nothing to protect the sorry *** line

People here need to stop the drama.whether you like the current staff of not.got give credit where it's due,this team just beat a top 20 ranked team.whether this is a step towards better and bigger things remains to be seen.right now we fans need to show this team and staff a little love for the way it bounced back from the two lackluster games.I know of another team that bounced back from a bad loss at Syracuse then beat ucla in 98.not trying to compare those teams but like that game was building block back then lasts Friday's game could do the same now.

But it's the Coastal division. Arguably speaking the WEAKEST division among Power 5 conferences. So arguably speaking Miami was in rebuild-LIGHT. huh

Advertisement
Yeah, sorry, I'm not buying the rebuilding crap! This is not supposed to be a rebuilding year. The issue last year was the QB play. The play from the QBs has been much better than last year. Manny was preaching TNM and a philosophy change. He promised a more aggressive attacking team and so far we have not seen it from the offense or defense. This team is loaded with talent all over. WRs, RBs, TEs, DL, DBs all are supremely talented. The coaches just have not put them in a position to succeed.

What I said in my post is That’s what we NEED to see and be looking for this year.

But yes — after going 7-6 last year looking totally clueless — I see a team having a tough start against a quality UF and UNC team but showing they aren’t folding and showing improvements.

The VT game was the biggest failure because JW was clearly too injured to start and somehow he either lied to the coaches about his disability level or the coaches made a horrifically bad decision to start a significantly wounded QB. Those 2 picks leading to the 14 points (first pick was actually a pass interference w deflection that wasn’t called) that’s what lost us the game.

If Kosi has started we would have won by 14-28 points.

Respectfully disagree. I don't think we have seen improvement from week to week.

After all this rebuilding talk, they'd better better win the ACC next year.

Overall the biggest problem is that manny promised a fast aggressive offense
And he did not deliver
He flat out lied and instead gave us another version of an antiquated offense
So far this year we have been a slow nom aggressive offense the polar opposite of what manny said he would give us

Advertisement
We lost 5 repeat 5 NFL level defensive players.

I love weed— but you might be smoking too much to have believed we would be Elite with tha kind of drop off in experiences players.

Outside of Shaq, Pinck, Nesta....our D is green as sh*t

Lol; my god! So everyone in the media thought differently; Vegas thought differently, yet you’re right, correct? Lol. Cocaine is a powerful drug. Lol.

Oh, btw, the defense hasn’t been the issue, it’s been the offense, so us losing 5 “NFL caliber” players on that side has chit to do w a rebuild. Lol. Keep floating, my dude.

Sometimes I wonder how our fans can be so dumb and then I am comforted by the fact that those who post on this site represent the absolute bottom of the barrel (with some exceptions of course).

When someone consistently thinks in absolutes, that's a good indication that they're a mental midget. We've got a lot of those here, hence why there are so many posts calling for the simplest, most extreme solutions: firing coaches.

Example: a reasonable person can say "Enos has been underwhelming as a play caller, but since he arrived, the offense is a lot more multiple and the QB play is night and day better. No one is perfect and all coaches have thier strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully his play calling improves."

Our QBs are on pace for 26 TDs against 8 INTs, while averaging almost 300 yards a game and completing 2/3rds of their passes. That has to be one of the biggest improvements at the QB position (ie. the most important position in sports) nation-wide.

But yes, because our offense isn't humming along like Oklahoma's after 6 games we should fire a guy that Bama wanted as its OC.

In this age of ADD and premature ejaculator fans who thinks that real life football development is like switching out players on their fantasy league football teams....they seem to think you just plug in new players and coaches and you are winning conferences and championships the next year....

We were 7-6 last year with no discernible high quality QB with experience and no signs of real coaching EXCEPT on Defense and Diaz....

So the team took in upgrades with Enos and some portal transfers....

Diaz’s #TNM was about getting the current and recruited players EXCITED about coming to UM to help BRING US BACK....

“Bringing us back” means climbing the hill from our current SUCK POSITION.... which means there are going to be growing and learning pains...

Such as losing (closely) to #7 UF and UNC. And blowing “easy games” like VT—- See UGA/SCar as an example of “any given Saturday”....

You pimply-faced, gamer, fantasy league, jack-off addicts have zero comprehension of all the work it takes to get a team of 85 players to perform at the top 1% in order to get close to the CFBCG....

There are over 1,088,000 HS football players each year on average...

Only 2.8% of 28,000 get into Div IA football

Only about 1,300 players make it into the final 16 teams of CFB playoffs....around 1% of all recruited HS athletes...

Do you haters and “why haven’t we won the CFBCG” complainers understand how hard that is to do?

As i’ve Been saying:

1) We are in rebuilding mode (again! For the 18th year and 4th coach)

2) Improvement each day and each game is what we need to be looking at for 2019
Just because you label it a ‘rebuilding year’ doesn't mean we are rebuilding. You are peddling excuses.

Yes everything is on rebuild this year including coaching staff.

I’ll ride with Manny overseeing D and Enos on QB and OC for this year. Let them get their plans installed/re-installed. And hopefully we still bring in an upgraded 2020 recruiting class to keep momentum going forward.

Getting to the mountain top requires starting at the bottom...

Are you unable to answer the questions?

Advertisement
I dont know why people say this. We came back from 20 down against FSU last year, and we also had drives to win come up short against uva, gt and duke, might have been more I can’t remember. Sounds a lot like this year except we get ahead late and the d ***** the bed this year
It started to improve with Richt and I think it’s better now. Think back to how bad it was during Golden’s time

Advertisement

No one has been able to recruit this position in 15 years.

Advertisement
Back