Amnesia? We were 7-6 in 2018....this is a rebuilding year...

It is not rebuilding. It is our well established baseline. 9-3 is a great year for this program. 7 wins is the norm. All jokes aside GT has had more success over the last 15 years.

Advertisement
Yes, GTech has had more overall success in the last 15 years. But not against da Canes. And it gonna get worse four them, cause Miami fittin two whoop dat *** again Saturday.

Only the slurpers think this is a rebuild year
This year was tailor made to win the coastal
So far it’s been a flat out disappointment esp enos

Only idiots don’t know what rebuilding means:

• 7-6 record in 2018
  • New coaches
  • New schemes
  • New recruits
Aka: rebuilding

It’s like you’re arguing if heat is “hot” or water is “wet”...

🤔

Real football programs don't have rebuilding years.

best post.gif

Advertisement
Last year we thought that if we had decent punter and QB, we would stroll to the Coastal title and challenge Clemson in the ACCCG...
.... now we are unwatchable on offense and barely breathing on D

Both arguments have merit. But one thing that seems to be overshadowed that we hype our players too much. We hype them as recruits and we hype them as players and we hype up their draft stock. And then the drop off after that is pretty steep.
We say we should win the coastal every year. We trash the staff about getting three stars and missing out on blue chip kids. But the teams we lose to are all full roster at least 90 percent 3 star kids with most of the starters as supper classmam. For the life of me I don’t I don’t understand why this staff keeps getting dcked around by local elite kids and they fall for it hook line and sinker while we slow play quality 3 star kids.. But then we miss out on the elite kids and have to resort to offering even lower rated kids cause the quality 3 star kids dip to other schools.
Look how we ended up with bethel. And look how we lost Nunn and missed out out on wildgoose jr.
Look at al the 3 star oline dudes we also struck out on.
Miami’s coaching staff had a complex problem of thinking it can just start landing elite kids and it’s hurt us bad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bump.....

It’s a rebuild whether ya’ll like it or not....

Arguments about “we have bluechips” don’t mean sh*t when you look at the scores, missed tackles and poor offensive execution....

Everyone and everything is on the chopping block— including coaches....

But guess what? At $4million per year with multi-year contract and payout clauses— Diaz is NOT GOING ANYWHERE...What we can hope for is Diaz upgrades coaching on D and Offense...

I’ll stick to what i’ve Been saying all season— what we have been needing is to see what kind of IMPROVEMENT. But what are we seeing? This game shows REGRESSION... always a bad sign that the coaches are losing the locker room...

The team is starting to fold ... that means a loss of confidence in themselves and their game planning. Diaz is the CEO and he’s now sitting in a FLAMING CHAIR....

Next WQAM and Coach Diaz Show is going to be very uncomfortable for him...

You all need to stop with this. This team has had every opportunity to be undefeated at this point but we’ve been out coached in almost every game. Even games we’ve won like CMU.

Advertisement
That's completely opposite of what Manny sold the fanbase.

This is an important point. Had Many teed this season up as a rebuild I might feel a little bit better about him. But he didnt. So it makes me think he is either full of crap or he does not know what he is doing, cannot evaluate the talent he has.

Manny wasnt hired for a rebuild, they all said so when he was hired. If this were a rebuild, wtf would you hire Manny Diaz, a guy with zero experience in a rebuild. You are right, when Manny is eventually fired, its gonna be a rebuild, and Manny will be fired, only a matter of time.

You all need to stop with this. This team has had every opportunity to be undefeated at this point but we’ve been out coached in almost every game. Even games we’ve won like CMU.
I agree the coaching could be better but is Manny missing all these field goals that are causing us to lose games?

And he did try a walk on. Who kicked the ball right into the guy of a GT player.

And maybe it's because I live in the Northeast, but this Florida 3 stars are better than other places 4 stars is a bunch of garbage. I watch Pedo State corners TACKLING people last night against Michigan and none of our guys can seem to tackle.

Advertisement
I agree the coaching could be better but is Manny missing all these field goals that are causing us to lose games?

And he did try a walk on. Who kicked the ball right into the guy of a GT player.
Why is he playing field goal ball to begin with if he can’t kick? Corching, that’s why.

why doesn’t he have big Lou practicing kicking field goals in practice to try to use him in both situations? Corching, that’s why.

Why isn’t he at least calling for Kicker tryouts on campus? Corching, that’s why.

You can defend him when he actually trys every option and still can’t kick.

Advertisement
Back