Amir Rasul decommitment rumors heating up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Homer is a baller. At least it appears to be that way.

The point is we used to bring in multiple ballers at RB, now we are a 1 hit pony.

We used to bring in multiples at all the positions especially rb's! There is always a couple positions of need each recruiting cycles where Golden fails to close on or recruit adequate talent. Thus there always being a deficiency in depth at multiple positions ie, OL, LB, DB and RB this year. Did I mention Fire Golden :)

A couple of things here -

^They told him he'd be the only RB in the class (supposedly)
^Miami now has Homer and Thompson
^He's overrated as a prospect @ RB. But he's an elite athlete.

Never want to lose elite athletes, especially from your backyard.

Perfect way to back out of commitment..lie on the staff sayin we only taking 1 RB... people are goin to attack the staff first before calling a kid a liar....oldest trick in the book

TBQH, i think Radul will be more knwn for Track than RB at FSU... plus, Deon McIntosh, Adrian Killins are pretty good Speed back options..... Fils-Aime more of a complete back...I thi k we grab him honestly once he comes up off that Auburn High...Byrd is in his ear and the Haitian community is big down in Miami so he should fit right in

Advertisement

Perfect way to back out of commitment..lie on the staff sayin we only taking 1 RB... people are goin to attack the staff first before calling a kid a liar....oldest trick in the book

On what basis are you calling Rasul a liar? He said back in February the staff told him they were only taking 1 RB from the state of Florida when they were trying to convince him to commit. That isn't some new claim he's making to try to back out of a commitment that literally everyone knew wasn't going to stick.

And the staff has done this exact same thing before. It's a big reason why Cronkrite lost all trust in the coaches because they lied to him about how many they intended to take. That's from someone (Token Cane) who was close to his family and gave great, accurate info throughout his recruitment in the previous cycle.

People are going to attack the staff because they've lied to recruits about numbers before. There's precedent for this. Meanwhile, you're going to defend them like always and call a commit a liar for no apparent reason.

Last edited:

On what basis are you calling Rasul a liar? He said back in February the staff told him they were only taking 1 RB from the state of Florida when they were trying to convince him to commit. That isn't some new claim he's making to try to back out of a commitment that literally everyone knew wasn't going to stick.

And the staff has done this exact same thing before. It's a big reason why Cronkrite lost all trust in the coaches because they lied to him about how many they intended to take. That's from someone (Token Cane) who was close to his family and gave great, accurate info throughout his recruitment in the previous cycle.

People are going to attack the staff because they've lied to recruits about numbers before. There's precedent for this. Meanwhile, you're going to defend them like always and call a commit a liar for no apparent reason.

cronkrite was afraid they would move him to defense and not give him a chnce to compete at RB if we brought in 4 rb's.

Advertisement
He decommits and Al brings in Carlin and Killins, I see no problem there

Yeah because Al is a ******* MASTER recruiter, especially once the season starts, so we have every reason to believe that he will upgrade on the 4 star running back from our backyard with sub 4.4 speed that the 3 time defending conference* champions just stole from us.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I never called the kid a liar, i said what PEOPLE would say....

TBQH, i think Radul will be more knwn for Track than RB at FSU... plus, Deon McIntosh, Adrian Killins are pretty good Speed back options..... Fils-Aime more of a complete back...I thi k we grab him honestly once he comes up off that Auburn High...Byrd is in his ear and the Haitian community is big down in Miami so he should fit right in
my bad...hit down vote unintentionally

Advertisement
Back