Amir Rasul decommitment rumors heating up

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
I've been hearing the obvious for a while now as many have. Amir Rasul's commitment to Miami is shaky.

More fuel to the fire now.... I've been hearing for the past two months that Rasul's commitment wouldn't make it past the summer. Today Tim Brewster's son Clint Brewster crystal balled Rasul to FSU, which is a very telling sign.

I'm not going to comment much more but when there is smoke..... You get it.

Advertisement
Who cares I said this when he committed he was apart of that group that was using us a way to gain some more attention. Plus our backfield isn't for the faint of heart

We're the only hometown team that can't land multiple studs at a single position every year. We're a joke of a program. Anyone who knows how winning Miami teams looked and played like know that this regimen has us faaaar away from a team like that. Not getting studs year after year just widens that gap.

Advertisement
We're the only hometown team that can't land multiple studs at a single position every year. We're a joke of a program. Anyone who knows how winning Miami teams looked and played like know that this regimen has us faaaar away from a team like that. Not getting studs year after year just widens that gap.

^THIS. When we were good we were LOADED at most positions year and year out. It was just a matter of reloading, and the next guy up behind the starter was always a stud. Remember how sick our backfield was 12 years ago. We'll probably land one back while UF and FSU each land 2 SFL studs.

Advertisement
Is Rasul even a take for FSU right now? He seems the caliber of a back up plan for them if they whiff on some top tier out of state prospect.

He knows that Homer, Fils and The kid from Killian who is now a 2016 recruit are much better than he is. Afraid of competition.

He knows that Homer, Fils and The kid from Killian who is now a 2016 recruit are much better than he is. Afraid of competition.

Yeah, I almost forgot, there is absolutely no competition at FSU. He probably feels he could start immediately. Good god this logic is dumb as shlt.

And Fils isn't coming either.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not a must get, let him go. We never have trouble recruiting RBs. Not worried

post-14251-Eddie-Murphy-I-see-what-you-di-PAQX.jpeg

Just another thread for everybody to comment on how far the program has fallen and how bad the staff is. Excellent we need more of those.

Advertisement
Back