- Joined
- Nov 3, 2011
- Messages
- 56,568
I know **** all about most stuff but can we use pencil calling him a CB?
WR should not be off the table at all
WR should not be off the table at all
he appears to like wr more than cb.I know **** all about most stuff but can we use pencil calling him a CB?
WR should not be off the table at all
Been watching Brysen Wright for years dude is just differenthe appears to like wr more than cb.
**** be good at either or...sam shields type
wright should be #1 hes just different.Been watching Brysen Wright for years dude is just different
Thought how could he not be the #1 recruit in the country?
Watched some of Sears
“Oh”
My heart hasn’t let me believe we can land both yetwright should be #1 hes just different.
Wright is the one i worry about with his dad being a die hard fsu fan n all.My heart hasn’t let me believe we can land both yet
But I think we can
Couldn’t agree moreWright is the one i worry about with his dad being a die hard fsu fan n all.
Sears i think its a matter of time ....lol i like how we are recruiting both though...and they have been around each other A BUNCH..**** Wright DONE MOSSED SEARS A FEW TIME IN 7 ON 7S LOL
Another deep run or natty and we can do ANYTHINGMy heart hasn’t let me believe we can land both yet
But I think we can
Facts, even have Wrights dad on staff with fsu gear on and have him recruit for us and still land kids to UM. We would be that powerful by thenAnother deep run or natty and we can do ANYTHING![]()
Mario doesn't want to recruit goofs, I used to overlook this but I get it now. You need to know the recruit personally so you dont f around and recruit a "CTE' final boss type that ***** the locker room up.
I did not know MM was like that, I was coo after I saw the video. I thought to myself oh **** he's a goofy, immediately did not care even if he was a 7 star prospect. Yea I think over the years you start to see things differently especially when your HC is a CEo culture type HC. You finally get to see it in action (pause)and think oh **** this is how you build an NFL factory. We been so far removed we have forgotten. Those rah rah personalities you do not need, we always think we need them because of the ranking next to their name. That **** doesn't mean much most of the time, its hit or miss.No more Avantae Williams and Cormani McClain. You and I were hoodwinked by that LB Terrence Lewis. I've learned my lesson. That's why I couldn't give two chits when Mark Matthews committed to TAMU. We know what's up.
If I had to choose one, give me Wright. But we should get bothSears can play both. He’s that guy. Wright is a stud but I’ll take Sears
I think Sears can impact the game just as much if not more. He can legit play both ways and return kicks. I love Wright he’s a stud. He’s a legit game changer. But to me so is Sears.If I had to choose one, give me Wright. But we should get both
If I had to choose one, give me Wright. But we should get both
Its what Juedy said, he wanted to play with those guys at Bama. Could not blame him at all, thats what was going to make him better and it made him money.Alphas want to play against Alphas. We're getting both.
Man I thought his boy JBB was going to be that ninjah at Bama! But mans did nothing at all. Couldn’t crack the lineup at Bama in a loaded DB room.Its what Juedy said, he wanted to play with those guys at Bama. Could not blame him at all, thats what was going to make him better and it made him money.