2027 A'mir "A1" Sears 5* ATH from Columbus (via West Broward) Precommit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, 100%," he said of whether schools still like him on both sides of the ball. "But when it's all said and done, I think I'll be a DB at the end of it all. But definitely still open to the two-way recruitment."
 
I will give up my quarterly debauchery sessions in Monterey, Mexico if we don't land A'mir
You better invite some of us down there before you quit. I know what Cabo and TJ are like at night. I’ve only been to Monterrey with family
 
Self-aware and realistic. Fine by me. Keep running them routes with AB until you get to college lol
Speaking of Antonio Brown, i just found out he was enrolled at FIU in 2007 before getting kicked out Feb 2007. . . Mario got the job Dec 2006.

Does anyone know if Mario recruited him?
 
"Yes, 100%," he said of whether schools still like him on both sides of the ball. "But when it's all said and done, I think I'll be a DB at the end of it all. But definitely still open to the two-way recruitment."
I like it. Crazy part is Lennear could also be an elite DB prospect if he wanted to.
 
**** naw lol ab been missing a few screws. One of the hardest workers and football savvy guys from here tho

Pittsburgh Steelers Football GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.


All the crazy **** aside, helluva player for my beloved Steelers 🫡
 
Blostein this morning:
While he has every scholarship under the sun, it is hard to bet against the hometown Miami Hurricanes in his recruitment.

The 'Canes have gotten him on campus more than any other program and for that reason, along with the fact that they're operating like an elite program as of late, I find it tough to project him ending up elsewhere for college.

"Just family. They treat me like I'm already there," he said of Miami.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top