Self-aware and realistic. Fine by me. Keep running them routes with AB until you get to college lol"Yes, 100%," he said of whether schools still like him on both sides of the ball. "But when it's all said and done, I think I'll be a DB at the end of it all. But definitely still open to the two-way recruitment."
You better invite some of us down there before you quit. I know what Cabo and TJ are like at night. I’ve only been to Monterrey with familyI will give up my quarterly debauchery sessions in Monterey, Mexico if we don't land A'mir
Speaking of Antonio Brown, i just found out he was enrolled at FIU in 2007 before getting kicked out Feb 2007. . . Mario got the job Dec 2006.Self-aware and realistic. Fine by me. Keep running them routes with AB until you get to college lol
yea outta nc tech the prep schoolSpeaking of Antonio Brown, i just found out he was enrolled at FIU in 2007 before getting kicked out Feb 2007. . . Mario got the job Dec 2006.
Does anyone know if Mario recruited him?
Good looks. Mario almost had AB and TY at wideout at the same **** time! Wildyea outta nc tech the prep school
So it wasn’t all because of the Burfict hit?Speaking of Antonio Brown, i just found out he was enrolled at FIU in 2007 before getting kicked out Feb 2007. . . Mario got the job Dec 2006.
Does anyone know if Mario recruited him?
Ok smart kid, i was a lil worried"Yes, 100%," he said of whether schools still like him on both sides of the ball. "But when it's all said and done, I think I'll be a DB at the end of it all. But definitely still open to the two-way recruitment."
**** naw lol ab been missing a few screws. One of the hardest workers and football savvy guys from here thoSo it wasn’t all because of the Burfict hit?![]()
never was he was bi polar since then. which he clearly isSo it wasn’t all because of the Burfict hit?![]()
Never was man, some people are retarded and they cant grow out of it. CTE be a hella good excuse for everything though. Be like I slapped tf out of a old lady and then say its because I got CTE type sh.So it wasn’t all because of the Burfict hit?![]()
I like it. Crazy part is Lennear could also be an elite DB prospect if he wanted to."Yes, 100%," he said of whether schools still like him on both sides of the ball. "But when it's all said and done, I think I'll be a DB at the end of it all. But definitely still open to the two-way recruitment."
**** naw lol ab been missing a few screws. One of the hardest workers and football savvy guys from here tho