American Heritage vs Los AL (Cali)

Advertisement
From my area and was coached by my homie in youth ball. Always been a beast. From the same area as Avery Huff, Thad Franklin, Phil Dorsett.
Was a youth league baller at rb....use to jusst blow by ppl. Will be a 3-4 star recruit by sr year

That catch he made in the endzone was big time, and his post TD interview was classic Cane ****. Drop those bags off for us, please and thank you.

Jimbo wasted no time...

1661801286727.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't remember seeing this many mf-ers named Malachi before this class. TF happened in 2004/2005?

Save the Last Dance had a character named Malakai, played by Fredro Star (born name Fred Lee Scruggs Jr). He was more famously known for his work with the rap group Onyx, whose hit "Slam" was wildly popular in the 90s. One of the most famous lines in the movie was when Derek, played by Sean Patrick Thomas, told Star "You wrong, Malakai." This one movie line is the most plausible explanation for the spike in parents naming their children Malakai during this time period.

One other little know tidbit from STLD, Kerry Washington played Derek's sister Chenille, paving the way for her to take the nation by storm in ABC hit Scandal

Advertisement
Because they can go elsewhere & be a star & start early too...

And will likely be playing in a system that’s more conducive to their productivity.

I take exception to this in one respect: If there are guys who can truly ball on the outside, then with a guy like TVD at QB, Gattis will have them catching 35 balls by accident. The "conducive offense" is a lame excuse for other stuff going on with American Heritage, (which you well know).

Mal in his first hs football game last week went for 6 catches 100+ and a td against Valdosta Lownes. Followed it up with the nice td this week.

Safe to say if he grows even 2 in ches in the next 4 years he will be a high 4 star or 5 star recruit.

I heard them mention that Valdosta game after the TD. All I needed to see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I take exception to this in one respect: If there are guys who can truly ball on the outside, then with a guy like TVD at QB, Gattis will have them catching 35 balls by accident. The "conducive offense" is a lame excuse for other stuff going on with American Heritage, (which you well know).
Come on man. OSU had the #1 offense, the highest rated WR coach, 2 first round WRs last year and two more in this upcoming draft.

Come on man. OSU had the #1 offense, the highest rated WR coach, 2 first round WRs last year and two more in this upcoming draft.

not my point.

the issue is not whether OSU* is a strong option based on what they provide.

the point is that the top AH kids (almost exclusively, but with a few exceptions) do not consider UM under any circumstance. It's the blanket elimination that is problematic. And frankly, for the most part, it is disingenuous, misguided, and predicated on factors that have little to do with the present quality of the Cristobal regime and the current trajectory of the UM program.

any further insights on what that is or is not, i'll let @Liberty City El elaborate if he so chooses.

Save the Last Dance had a character named Malakai, played by Fredro Star (born name Fred Lee Scruggs Jr). He was more famously known for his work with the rap group Onyx, whose hit "Slam" was wildly popular in the 90s. One of the most famous lines in the movie was when Derek, played by Sean Patrick Thomas, told Star "You wrong, Malakai." This one movie line is the most plausible explanation for the spike in parents naming their children Malakai during this time period.

One other little know tidbit from STLD, Kerry Washington played Derek's sister Chenille, paving the way for her to take the nation by storm in ABC hit Scandal

This reads like a bonus scene in the extended uncut edition of American Psycho.

Sizw 100 percent checks out. He has the tools to work with..just not expecting him
Seems we got a CB with Brown today. Interested to hear your thoughts on him as a prospect . Place has a bit of a track record with DB’s being really good so now I am curious.

Normally I see AH and move on but maybe, just maybe things are different….

Advertisement
Back