American Heritage vs Los AL (Cali)

Because they can go elsewhere & be a star & start early too...

And will likely be playing in a system that’s more conducive to their productivity.
Do you ever see this issue turning a tide or is this just something we always gonna have to deal with ?

Advertisement

And will likely be playing in a system that’s more conducive to their productivity.
Canes need to convince that first elite WR to come in, develop, and star. Rebuild the reputation at WR U.

Otherwise it will continue to be Alabama and Ohio State.

Advertisement
Canes need to convince that first elite WR to come in, develop, and star. Rebuild the reputation at WR U.

Otherwise it will continue to be Alabama and Ohio State.

I’ll take ****ey. He’s beyond elite and is hungry. We’ll have to pay top dollar, and even then it will be tough, but that guy changes the offense more than anyone else we could recruit day 1.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You give these kids/parents too much credit to think they are analyzing Michigan’s offense from last season to anticipate how Miami’s offense will look this year.
Miami needs to win back the hearts and minds of kids because of many years of mediocre play.
And Miami has to decide where to spend/over spend it’s NIL money to convince kids that they should come to UM until the on field results come to fruition.

I agree with you that kids look to see which schools are producing 1st round talent but they aren’t doing deep dives into offensive or defensive schemes.

You give these kids/parents too much credit to think they are analyzing Michigan’s offense from last season to anticipate how Miami’s offense will look this year.
Miami needs to win back the hearts and minds of kids because of many years of mediocre play.
And Miami has to decide where to spend/over spend it’s NIL money to convince kids that they should come to UM until the on field results come to fruition.

I agree with you that kids look to see which schools are producing 1st round talent but they aren’t doing deep dives into offensive or defensive schemes.
They don't have to do a deep dive. I can assure you UGA, OSU, UF are giving them a pretty ****** picture of Miami.

Advertisement
Back