American Heritage vs Los AL (Cali)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn't impressed by Malachi but Lemon looked like the real deal. Fletcher got hawked lol, gonna be catching flack on the bus for that one

Los Al doesn’t possess the same type of talent as last yr. They had a slew of D1 players move on from last yr’s team. It’s actually a rebuild yr for them, only having a couple of big time players on the squad. Nevertheless, they got absolutely manhandled

Los Al doesn’t possess the same type of talent as last yr. They had a slew of D1 players move on from last yr’s team. It’s actually a rebuild yr for them, only having a couple of big time players on the squad. Nevertheless, they got absolutely manhandled
No excuse. They got beat like they were the Cooper City Cowboys. It wasn't even remotely competitive.

Advertisement
No excuse. They got beat like they were the Cooper City Cowboys. It wasn't even remotely competitive.

I wasn’t making an excuse; I was just stating this Los Al team is not that good compared to last year’s squad. And I don’t f w/ Los Al for several reasons, so I’m glad they got smoked. Lol

Evaluations for many teams will change as they reevaluate kids in real game action. Some will be a higher priority and some that were, will become lesser. The two STA safeties committed to psu, for example, didn't make me wish they were Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Raja Bell’s son (who i think is only a 9th grader?) I believe is a back QB for Heritage. It’ll be interesting to see if he becomes a big football prospect or hoops like his dad.
Everytime I need a reminder of how old I've got I see something like this... Fml I've known his father since he was like 10(raja that is) I completely forgot since I haven't seen raja in a minute but lord these years fly

Everytime I need a reminder of how old I've got I see something like this... Fml I've known his father since he was like 10(raja that is) I completely forgot since I haven't seen raja in a minute but lord these years fly
I was out to dinner with my family on Thursday I believe and I see vladimir guerrero jr come on TV and said the same thing to my wife… it makes me feel so old seeing “juniors” of guys I grew up watching

Advertisement
Back