American Heritage Recruits

Dixon was initially assumed to be a heavy UF lean but not much has happened since then to back up those claims. If anything, you would think he is a heavy Miami lean.

Not sure just how hard either school is pushing for him though. Lots of good receivers to sift through this fall.

Advertisement
Gunna be a tight race and a toss up right now imo. I feel very good tho on Golden finally pulling a high recruit out of Gatorland Dwyer high school in 4 star WR Johnnie Dixon.

Dixon is UF lean from everything I've heard

so have i but like many have said he's gotten to a bunch of miami events all the junior days, some practices, basketball games, now the spring game...

So did a lot of players last year, that eventually we came in second place for

He hasnt been to UF since Jacoby transferred and they are good friends

He also mentioned Miami was coming after him the hardest a while back.

so have i but like many have said he's gotten to a bunch of miami events all the junior days, some practices, basketball games, now the spring game...

Jacoby was shooked after the UF disaster and we all remember what his mom said so I know he will recruit for UM if it is a 2 team race

Advertisement

Hes at miami A LOT, also I don't see how any top notch receiver would want to go to UFag

the Florida coaches like Dixon but I am not impressed tbh

I saw Drake Harris committed to Michigan and I read that UF wanted him badly so they may be even more interested then before

Dont think much has changed they always wanted Dixon I just personally dont think he is that good.

He's better then Bronson

One player is 5'10 the other is 6'3 they play different positions IMO. I will take a guy like Rudolph or Scott over Dixon

Advertisement
the Florida coaches like Dixon but I am not impressed tbh

I saw Drake Harris committed to Michigan and I read that UF wanted him badly so they may be even more interested then before

Dont think much has changed they always wanted Dixon I just personally dont think he is that good.

He's better then Bronson

One player is 5'10 the other is 6'3 they play different positions IMO. I will take a guy like Rudolph or Scott over Dixon
Oh, **** no Dixon to me beats both Rudolph and Scott especially if you use him right

He's better then Bronson

Oh, **** no Dixon to me beats both Rudolph and Scott especially if you use him right
Dixon runs good routes but gets little separation. I am not going to knock you for your opinion hopefully Miami will get him so you can cheer him on

He's better then Bronson

Dixon runs good routes but gets little separation. I am not going to knock you for your opinion hopefully Miami will get him so you can cheer him on

That's nothing to knock though, you have to understand a school like UF needs guy like Dixon because he can move the chains and can also go deep when needed. He'd be great here because whether underneath or deep there will be 3 or 4 dangerous wrs that puts the secondary in a terrible spot.

Rudolph is better than Dixon. People here are going to crap on rudolph because he decommitted but kid can ball. Like both better than Bronson.

Advertisement
He's better then Bronson

That's nothing to knock though, you have to understand a school like UF needs guy like Dixon because he can move the chains and can also go deep when needed. He'd be great here because whether underneath or deep there will be 3 or 4 dangerous wrs that puts the secondary in a terrible spot.

I like some of the chain movers in UF's last cycle and I think Florida can do it better than Dixon this cycle with somebody like Rudolph or Scott. Dixon is straight line speed UF needs somebody with a little more shake at that position

Last edited:

He's better then Bronson

Dixon and Rudolph are very tight. I would not be surprised if they go to the same school.

I agree with you that Rudolph>Dixon.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jimmy Puma ‏@DirtySouthCanes 1h
Spoke to Travis Rudolph's dad yesterday. He wants his son to re-commit and sign with #TheU The dad is a big Cane fan.

after i saw this short clip in january....i immediately drop my percentages on Johnnie Dixon....the way the kid answered for UF was similar to how KC Mcd or Darling would answer for Miami...He's the Gates to lose at this point in my opinion....we have a chance though but id say Uf lean all the way....

[video=youtube;gO8sPqZRpLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO8sPqZRpLU[/video]

Advertisement
Back