American Heritage Recruits

Joecorzo

Recruit
Speaking with c/o 2014 American heritage safety today carter Jacobs. He went to the spring game and loved it. He's in contact with the staff and is working for a miami offer. He's really interested in the U ,check out his highlights.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CUCa5jvKzy8

When I asked him about Sony he told me "I'm pretty sure he's going to miami"

Advertisement
whats up with the QB Torrance Gibson how good is he going to be?

He only played qb sparingly (and I say that loosely because I only think he played qb like one or two games) but I know some people around that program spoke highly of him and what he could do. They had a senior who they rode with and Torrance played DB but he has all the tools you look for in a qb, good size, live arm and can also do the zone read stuff that alot of teams use now.

I think D$ has mentioned him in some camp last year and that he looked impressive.

Advertisement
PHP:
Speaking with c/o 2014 American heritage safety today carter Jacobs. He went to the spring game and loved it. He's in contact with the staff and is working for a miami offer. He's really interested in the U ,check out his highlights.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CUCa5jvKzy8

When I asked him about Sony he told me "I'm pretty sure he's going to miami"

Joe just because you go to STA and not amhs now doesn't mean your a recruiting expert loll

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
If Sony goes to UGA, I'll track this guy down!

Gunna be a tight race and a toss up right now imo. I feel very good tho on Golden finally pulling a high recruit out of Gatorland Dwyer high school in 4 star WR Johnnie Dixon.

Dixon is UF lean from everything I've heard

so have i but like many have said he's gotten to a bunch of miami events all the junior days, some practices, basketball games, now the spring game...

whats up with the QB Torrance Gibson how good is he going to be?

Kid is a beast, him and Sony will cause problems this year...Heritage is waiting for the rematch with Jackson who has beaten them the last two years. We need to offer that corner T-Mac 2015 asap....kid is a monster at corner & is blowing up

Gunna be a tight race and a toss up right now imo. I feel very good tho on Golden finally pulling a high recruit out of Gatorland Dwyer high school in 4 star WR Johnnie Dixon.

where are you hearing this? He hasnt been to UF in a long time

From people who know him it seems it's UF/UM with UF ahead, last time I checked with my friend was a while back however.

so have i but like many have said he's gotten to a bunch of miami events all the junior days, some practices, basketball games, now the spring game...

So did a lot of players last year, that eventually we came in second place for

Advertisement

He hasnt been to UF since Jacoby transferred and they are good friends

He hasnt been to UF since Jacoby transferred and they are good friends

We will just have to wait and see to see how his interest levels vary. Unless Jacoby specifically told him bad things about UiF & he bought into it (as he should, **** the gators), I don't he's lost all his interest in them, but it's recruiting so you never know. I feel the friend thing is overplayed at times

We will just have to wait and see to see how his interest levels vary. Unless Jacoby specifically told him bad things about UiF & he bought into it (as he should, **** the gators), I don't he's lost all his interest in them, but it's recruiting so you never know. I feel the friend thing is overplayed at times

the last 3 offensive kids from Dwyer who went to UF have transferred

Advertisement

Didn't know that, sort of changes my thinking to an extent...ill ask my friend about Dixon, I would assume Bama is in play too, pulling this talent from Dwyer would be huge.

Didn't know that, sort of changes my thinking to an extent...ill ask my friend about Dixon, I would assume Bama is in play too, pulling this talent from Dwyer would be huge.
Ask about Clinton Stephens a lot of people like him.

From people who know him it seems it's UF/UM with UF ahead, last time I checked with my friend was a while back however.

Lulz.

That doesnt mean ****. It is all speculation.

Lulz.

That doesnt mean ****. It is all speculation.

Not really, when the info is from friends and families but you can never be 100% when its not from the kid and even then they troll you. Welcome to recruiting

Advertisement
Back