Ameer Abdullah is what Duke should have been.

Duke is down to 206 now. Even being 16 pounds bigger duke is faster and more explosive than abdullah.

When duke was smaller he got hurt every **** time he got hit in every game.

Since duke added weight he hasn't left the game once with a injury scare.

Clinton portis said he talked to duke about adding weight too.

Duke wants to be a starting rb in the nfl not a backup.

No rb in the nfl is starting at 193lbs. No 193lbs rb is getting a big pay day in the nfl.

LaMichael James and Darren Sproles (probably others as well) think you don't know what the fvck you are talking about.

The guy that just got released by his team?

He got paid. That was the condition set forth by tardy up there. ^

Advertisement
Barry Sanders was shorter and weighed about the same as Duke does now.

If by "shorter" you mean 1 inch and by "about" you mean MORE THAN 10lbs then yes I guess your descriptors makes sense somewhere.

More than 10lbs? Barry played at 203. That isn't even more than 10 from what they say Duke weighs (which isn't real). And, yes, 1 inch is shorter.

The fact that you are forced to split hairs pretty much proves the point.

Barry's playing weight in the NFL was 200 for most of his career.

Either way Abdullah looks much more explosive and elusive than Duke does now.

That wasn't the case in 12' and 13'.

So Abdullah's 3.4 ypc against an FCS team looked "explosive and elusive" while Duke's 11 ypc against an FCS team, and 4.5 ypc against a fast FBS defense despite lack of blocking means he's no longer explosive or elusive. Got it.

You obviously haven't watched both of them play this season eh?

All good. Most guys on here hardly even watch the Canes play. I'm guessing you at least do that.

If by "shorter" you mean 1 inch and by "about" you mean MORE THAN 10lbs then yes I guess your descriptors makes sense somewhere.

More than 10lbs? Barry played at 203. That isn't even more than 10 from what they say Duke weighs (which isn't real). And, yes, 1 inch is shorter.

So Abdullah's 3.4 ypc against an FCS team looked "explosive and elusive" while Duke's 11 ypc against an FCS team, and 4.5 ypc against a fast FBS defense despite lack of blocking means he's no longer explosive or elusive. Got it.

All good. Most guys on here hardly even watch the Canes play. I'm guessing you at least do that.

Yes, and Duke looked like Duke any time he wasn't being hit right at the hand off.

I have no clue what this thread is about, but there isn't a single running back in college football that I'd rather have over Duke.

Ameer Abdullah doesn't have **** on Duke.

Advertisement
Duke is down to 206 now. Even being 16 pounds bigger duke is faster and more explosive than abdullah.

When duke was smaller he got hurt every **** time he got hit in every game.

Since duke added weight he hasn't left the game once with a injury scare.

Clinton portis said he talked to duke about adding weight too.

Duke wants to be a starting rb in the nfl not a backup.

No rb in the nfl is starting at 193lbs. No 193lbs rb is getting a big pay day in the nfl.

LaMichael James and Darren Sproles (probably others as well) think you don't know what the fvck you are talking about.

The guy that just got released by his team?

He got paid. That was the condition set forth by tardy up there. ^

Your reading skills are as bad as your evaluation skills.

Yes, and Duke looked like Duke any time he wasn't being hit right at the hand off.

Not to me.

I don't know...I think Duke is on his way to surpass Abdullah

If he did not get hurt last year he would have probably passed 2,000 yards last year.

Abdullah is a SR and at the end of his JR he his 2,900 yards...duke (If not hurt) would have
been most of the way there by the end of his soph year.

I think Duke is just fine our O-line needs to pick it up...and he can be on his way.

Advertisement
I don't know...I think Duke is on his way to surpass Abdullah

If he did not get hurt last year he would have probably passed 2,000 yards last year.

Abdullah is a SR and at the end of his JR he his 2,900 yards...duke (If not hurt) would have
been most of the way there by the end of his soph year.

I think Duke is just fine our O-line needs to pick it up...and he can be on his way.

I think Duke is 10x the back that Abdul is.

Our corches will never let you find that out though.

Take a knee and regroup, Cane Dynasty. Mills Lane is going to give you a standing 8.

P.S. Did Abdullah have major surgery on his ankle a few months ago?

My OP was more of an indictment against our corches than anything negative towards Duke himself. It's not his fault they want him to be more Earl Campbell and less Barry Sanders

Barry Sanders was shorter and weighed about the same as Duke does now.

Lulz. The NFL "splits hairs" all the time. If you really want me to split hairs, Barry Sander's weight:height = 2.98. Duke's is 3.05 (at 211, which isn't real).

Take a knee and regroup, Cane Dynasty. Mills Lane is going to give you a standing 8.

I dunno, but they both started the season on the Heisman Watch List and now only one of them is there.

Advertisement

I dunno, but they both started the season on the Heisman Watch List and now only one of them is there.

That clearly means Duke is less explosive because of added weight. You should have just said that at the beginning of this thread and avoided all these tiffs.

Duke is top 3 in the country for ypc average for his career among all rbs right now playing college football.

He averaged 6ypc last year. So far this year he is averaging 7.65ypc.

Advertisement

That clearly means Duke is less explosive because of added weight. You should have just said that at the beginning of this thread and avoided all these tiffs.

I thought it was implicit given the body of my OP.

I forgot how obtuse some of these prosters can be.

Advertisement
Back