Ambassador LinGAWD doing some spring cleaning

Sulcanes01

Redshirt Freshman
ling cpature 2.jpg ling capture.jpg

You love to see him physically selling Sabag's bag. Someone get this kid one of those new hats Pete is promoting.

Advertisement
I don't think I've ever seen such a beast of recruit put on so hard for the U. I know Duke put on, but this dude Lo is on a different level.

Last edited:
Ill gladly give that kid $50 for all that trash just to burn it. A $100 if he has something gators.

I don't think I've ever seen such a beast of recruit put on so hard for the U. I know Duke put on, but this dude Zo is on a different level.

Ummmmmm.....

dukehat1.jpg

Most coaches didn't even try contacting Duke because of how much of a lock he was.

selling other teams' giveaway gear = goat if he actually plays like his 5* ranking . this is amazing.

Advertisement
This is what Miami should do the day Lingard arrives on campus.......

tumblr_mogq4ecgy61r9fxszo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Lil Nicky will probably try and cry to emmert after their weekly sword fight and claim this is a violation lol

But on a serious note. I swear all of our commits are competing for who can rep Miami better and I love it

Our motto should be we don't need bags but you can get free money by selling the other teams clothes and gear they give you lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back