Ambassador LinGAWD doing some spring cleaning

I don't think I've ever seen such a beast of recruit put on so hard for the U. I know Duke put on, but this dude Zo is on a different level.

Ummmmmm.....

View attachment 44943

Most coaches didn't even try contacting Duke because of how much of a lock he was.

hes not a saban type of back i think UF wanted him real bad and alot more but lingard is turning down cfb big dogs and they r still going to try because hes that **** good

Alabama wanted Duke. Ask momma Duke, just they probably would have turned him into a WR.

Advertisement
I don't think I've ever seen such a beast of recruit put on so hard for the U. I know Duke put on, but this dude Zo is on a different level.

Ummmmmm.....

View attachment 44943

Most coaches didn't even try contacting Duke because of how much of a lock he was.

hes not a saban type of back i think UF wanted him real bad and alot more but lingard is turning down cfb big dogs and they r still going to try because hes that **** good

Alabama wanted Duke. Ask momma Duke, just they probably would have turned him into a WR.

i was trying to get to this point in another thread me and a poster back and forth about cook and duke, who was and is a better rb.

selling swag from the recruiting trail seems like it could be risk from a compliance standpoint

What is the benefit of you floating something like this? SMH....
tumblr_inline_o3y6owv45Q1ty23bo_540.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back