Ambassador LinGAWD doing some spring cleaning

Advertisement
I don't think I've ever seen such a beast of recruit put on so hard for the U. I know Duke put on, but this dude Zo is on a different level.

Ummmmmm.....

View attachment 44943

Most coaches didn't even try contacting Duke because of how much of a lock he was.

hes not a saban type of back i think UF wanted him real bad and alot more but lingard is turning down cfb big dogs and they r still going to try because hes that **** good

Advertisement
Turns out trolling is only uncool when we're on the wrong end of it.

*****Enlightened post alert*****

a50bc71d1163d7fd49b0f7cfe1a91d9f.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen such a beast of recruit put on so hard for the U. I know Duke put on, but this dude Zo is on a different level.

Ummmmmm.....

View attachment 44943

Most coaches didn't even try contacting Duke because of how much of a lock he was.

Duke is my guy. Rooting hard for him to get out of Cleveland or actually be used b/c he's that good (avg 5 ypc w a wack OLine), but Lo is out here trolling huge programs right now and letting the Twitterverse see it. That's impactful to these young kids. The more these big school continue to get rejected by arguably the best RB in the nation, the more impressionable it will be for top kids for 18 and beyond

At this point, this kid can be a total bust...it won't matter to me bc of what he's stood for and his respect for this program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lingard is a beast just the other day he put up a snapchat of a car in front of him with an FSWHO logo and said something along the lines of "we are coming for yall" kid loves miami and understands what it is going to mean to be a CANE in these up coming seasons. He and Cam davis are really gonna do some work for us.

Advertisement

Lo

Gentlemen, autocorrect. My fault. I've been arguing about Lorenzo Ball, who goes by Zo so much, this dang IPhone autocorrected my Lo to Zo. Will correct.

THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY.....

View attachment 44965

The fact that you decided to reply, show you do. Thanks bro; it means a lot.

Advertisement
Back