Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think it's best for all concerned if he isn't good enough to get drafted and stays at home close to mama.
I probably wouldn't bet against him getting drafted even if he doesn't start there for another year. But nothing is obviously certain and it's his life so he needs to do whatever he thinks is best or he's most comfortable with.

If these kids handle these things within the realm of the current system and don't clown or disrespect us then more power to them. The adults at FSU are the ones that ended up looking like over-excitable schoolgirls.

Well at least they boosted contributions to Flaccid Spear...now they have a couple thousand dollars to give the guys who are already on their roster.
FSU players about to show up to the facility today with an envelope containing $38 each waiting for them. The last few will have $35 in cash and $3 in change.

Ferman posted a back story on mims but i canceled my sub awhile ago...can anyone summarize what it says?

Advertisement
Also this kid or whoever is “leading” him in life is t the smartest. Quit at the end of spring, missed spring game just to return to school. Good luck getting back on the good side of Kirby and getting that starters spot he is saying is so important to him
Kirby called him everyday since he entered the transfer portal. He is on Kirby’s good side still

Advertisement
I checked out of the Mims drama for the holiday weekend. When I last checked in it wasn't looking good for Miami. Is there a cliff notes update available that won't require me having to clear my Monday schedule to get caught up on?
No.

Ferman posted a back story on mims but i canceled my sub awhile ago...can anyone summarize what it says?
Everyone at Mims’ HS was saying FSU was a lock to get him and they dropped the ball. Kirby and UGA convinced him to come back. The Miami noise was a troll planted by UGA. I don’t believe that BS but that’s his story.

Advertisement
I am entering the fan portal as of this morning. If you pull together a decent NIL package, I will consider staying.
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Do you like where Miami football has been within the framework of CFB for the past decade plus?
Nope but I contribute that to the choice of coaches we had leading the team and the school as a whole not investing into the football program like we are now.

Advertisement
Nope but I contribute that to the choice of coaches we had leading the team and the school as a whole not investing into the football program like we are now.
So you don't recall the various times the NCAA has been on us like a hawk and sought to sink us due to free benihana meals and admission to clubs?

Modern CFB is an arms race. NIL at least allows Miami to compete without incongruent enforcement of rules by the NCAA with regards to spending money.

I do think there needs to be clean up by the NCAA as to how and when players can transfer without having to sit out time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back