Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this kid or whoever is “leading” him in life is t the smartest. Quit at the end of spring, missed spring game just to return to school. Good luck getting back on the good side of Kirby and getting that starters spot he is saying is so important to him
I definitely sense a bit of strangeness there. if nothing else he is as country as they come and would probably not fit in here.

Advertisement
ezgif-5-512a97c410.gif

UGA must have come thru with the only that he needed to not start for 1 more year. Maybe Mims and his family are fools for not having a clue.
Or maybe Mims and his family just procured a lot more NIL money from UGA with this little charade.
So sly as a fox or dumb as a ______? Which animal is considered dumb?

All those are probably true...but I am going to chose to be believe that the semenholes freaked him out

Last edited:
I definitely sense a bit of strangeness there. if nothing else he is as country as they come and would probably not fit in here.
I have no ill will toward the kid as we only got excited based on initial reports of why he was entering the portal at all. He didn't disrespect us or even waste any of our resources. That said, this "country" stuff and Mama's nonsense does make me hope he gets drafted by Seattle.

Advertisement
This def gives me a good laugh at the Noles expense.

On the other hand, while the noles were desperate for Mims, their actions seemed to kamikaze our chances also. If the rumblings are true that Mims had been backchanneling with Miami and entered the portal with Miami in mind, then the fact that the Noles desperately tried to interfere and get the midweek visit made this a clown show that ultimately tanked our shot too.

Youre going to see big name players jumping into the portal to use as leverage against their home school so they can get a bigger NIL deal. It's similar to when an agent uses free agent suitors to get his guy a contract extension for more money in the professional ranks. College athletics is a wild place to be right now.

Advertisement
Sucks he didn’t come here but I’m not sure there’s a worse way this could’ve gone for FSU. Maybe this kid wanted to stay close to home with his HS teammate dying, which makes sense. But FSU seemed to work that angle and it still didn’t work. There has to be a point the fan base realizes Norvell is in our his head right?

Advertisement
I have no ill will toward the kid as we only got excited based on initial reports of why he was entering the portal at all. He didn't disrespect us or even waste any of our resources. That said, this "country" stuff and Mama's nonsense does make me hope he gets drafted by Seattle.
or New York. though apparently you can get some excellent BBQ in the city these days.

Advertisement
This def gives me a good laugh at the Noles expense.

On the other hand, while the noles were desperate for Mims, their actions seemed to kamikaze our chances also. If the rumblings are true that Mims had been backchanneling with Miami and entered the portal with Miami in mind, then the fact that the Noles desperately tried to interfere and get the midweek visit made this a clown show that ultimately tanked our shot too.
I doubt it. We still had to sell Mama on the distance and "city-livin'" and then hope the kid would actually show back up to enroll. Him going back to Jawja after just one visit to Tally (no matter how stupid or toxic they are) makes me think this kid wasn't actually ever really gettable even by our staff or even if Texas doubled Ruiz's offer.

Maybe..... He never ever planned to transfer anywhere and just wanted uga to up the price. So maybe he had a bit of respect for Mario to not waste our time and just decided to take a lil vacay to fsu for the fun of it.... Saw how much of a clown **** program they are and was like fvck it, let me hurry up and go back to my school man lol....

It just doesn't make sense to me why fsu would be the ONLY visit but hey, what's most important is that in every scenario, fsu gets played and time was wasted.... And we avoided all of that.

Also this kid or whoever is “leading” him in life is t the smartest. Quit at the end of spring, missed spring game just to return to school. Good luck getting back on the good side of Kirby and getting that starters spot he is saying is so important to him
He's an elite OL, he'll be on the field soon. Kirby might be an *******, but he is not a dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back