Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like they're butt-hurt over one of Pop's tweets. Calling Miami fans "classless". 😂

Dawsons Creek Crying Dawson GIF by HULU

K Camp over there like

Advertisement

Looks like they're butt-hurt over one of Pop's tweets. Calling Miami fans "classless". 😂

What's hilarious about this tweet is this guy says "forget the rivalry" but the only reason he's ****ting on the tweet is because it was put out by Miami.

Best believe if the roles were reversed and FSU sent out a similar tweet, you wouldn't hear a ******* peep from this guy.

Utterly feigned outrage, which is common on twitter.

Advertisement
Why is it classless?

I discussed this with @SpikeUM at the spring game.

Basically, F$U fans are putting 1000% of the explanation for Mims leaving town without committing or giving an interview on "a guy in Cochran died". Then, if any of us even have the GALL to question Mims leaving Tally or make fun of Mims leaving Tally, the SemenHoles are going to act mock-outraged and blame us for making fun of a kid dying.

Which, of course, is bullsh!te. But that's the game.

1650152967696.png

I'm trying to stay caught up here but it's impossible. Is he coming for a visit next week?

Advertisement
I'm lost! A fsu friend of mine posted a Committed Gif of Mims to fsu. Are you honorable gentlemen telling me the commitment of Mims to fsu is fake news? One top of that he is visiting The U next week?

Advertisement
I'm lost! A fsu friend of mine posted a Committed Gif of Mims to fsu. Are you honorable gentlemen telling me the commitment of Mims to fsu is fake news? One top of that he is visiting The U next week?

And yet...not a single website lists Mims on the F$U list of commits...so strange...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back