Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mims went home ... had a close HS friend who died tragically in an accident on Friday. As far as his college choices ... still not committed openly to anyone ... could still take visits. If his family has a geographic restriction in their "viable candidate" list ... then UM isn't even ... and was never ... a legit candidate. Hope they ARE still open to considering what UM has to offer ... better OL coaching, better offensive unit, better AFTER GRADUATION programs for life planning and assistance. NIL definitely more upside. Would be a technically superior player after 2 years at UM than at FSU ... I believe that. Fingers crossed that he comes ... but if the family views 550 miles distance as a prohibiting factor ... well.
Yeah I mentioned the high school friend yesterday, that’s an unequivocal fact unfortunately - prayers sent out to that young man’s family.

However…we’ve got two insiders alluding to him coming today…and that’s as of this morning…so something might have changed.

Regardless, sit back and enjoy the ride, because we’ve got ‘Canes football today.

Advertisement
people forget that Mario flipped Skinner from Bama out of nowhere, got Moss to sign after he was a heavy USC lean (despite only visiting miami for 24 hours), signing Citizen from Louisiana where the entire world thought he was heading to an SEC school (looking at you UF).

Not saying that Mims is for sure coming to miami but when it comes to recruiting with Mario, it aint over til it's over. Period.
This my go to gif with Mario in charge. Cruise control baby I trust Mario and his staff.
1650116205434.gif

we are expecting him at the spring game and in our suite. If I am allowed to confirm, I will. For those who have never been to the stadium, the suites are clearly visible at field level behind the soccer teams benches on one side Get your binoculars out and you may be able to spot us.
I am really gullible. So, being a native Masshole, I pulled up the seating chart to this stadium to see if suites existed…

I am not sure if this is a word but my gullibilty has been quenched.

This board rules. Enjoy the game today boys and girls, litter in a water or two and pace yourselves.

Whatever happens with Mims, can some of you “fans” please learn a lesson? You don’t get points for being the first to give up on your own team. Saying “it’s over” or “we take the L” or any other kind of submissive statement before it’s actually over doesn’t gain you extra credit. How about giving our coaches a chance before throwing in the towel? I mean if you’re so worried about getting hurt, you preemptively give up, maybe you should stop following recruiting and just wait until the season starts back up again.
People also don’t get extra credit for being ******** or making excuses. That is basically what this thread is…

Some posters saying it’s leaning one way, some say another, others overreacting to that like people were criticizing Mario, battling back and forth.

Not sure what is wrong with saying it was in our direction, wobbled toward FSU, no commitment yet, so all is in play without it turning into a battle of fools…

It’s recruiting. Strap in.

And… let’s get this ******* guy

Advertisement
The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Cribby with the upvote!!!
All I know is what I posted yesterday , they expect a visit. That has never changed. That’s always been the one constant I’ve been told no matter how bleak or positive pay sites were. Right up to last night. Rather if it’s today or next week. I up voted Jack because he occasionally drops nuggets and has proven to have info. If I’d agreed it would’ve been a check mark emoji. That’s his info and his credit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pure Classic 🤩 what was it called? Can’t remember
It's in the bottom left corner of the gif "Top Cat." That, Jabber Jaw, and Scooby Doo were some of my favorite cartoons growing up. Even though those were before my time. I had Boomerang on my cable package and Cartoon Network would air them sometimes as well.

Mims went home ... had a close HS friend who died tragically in an accident on Friday. As far as his college choices ... still not committed openly to anyone ... could still take visits. If his family has a geographic restriction in their "viable candidate" list ... then UM isn't even ... and was never ... a legit candidate. Hope they ARE still open to considering what UM has to offer ... better OL coaching, better offensive unit, better AFTER GRADUATION programs for life planning and assistance. NIL definitely more upside. Would be a technically superior player after 2 years at UM than at FSU ... I believe that. Fingers crossed that he comes ... but if the family views 550 miles distance as a prohibiting factor ... well.
There are some things that just can’t be overcome no matter what. If his family is more comfortable with him being closer to home, so be it. It’s understandable (to some of us anyway) and Mario and staff will move on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back