Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
we are expecting him at the spring game and in our suite. If I am allowed to confirm, I will. For those who have never been to the stadium, the suites are clearly visible at field level behind the soccer teams benches on one side Get your binoculars out and you may be able to spot us.
You serious, Clarke?

You serious, Clarke?

We Are In This Together National Lampoons Christmas Vacation GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement
I lived in Albany Ga for 15 years and folks from Cordele, Cochran , Sylvester, Cairo (all small rural towns) considered Albany a “Big” city and Atlanta was like NYC to them. They are a very superstitious and scary type of folk lol. Tallahassee is looked at as favorable because it’s where all the black country college age kids go to party and hang out (FAMU) .
Buddy of mine from HS went to ABAC in Tifton, and guys I interacted with from there have the same mindset. You’re right and It doesn’t surprise me that FSU played the **** out of that angle.

we are expecting him at the spring game and in our suite. If I am allowed to confirm, I will. For those who have never been to the stadium, the suites are clearly visible at field level behind the soccer teams benches on one side Get your binoculars out and you may be able to spot us.
Did they get momma on the plane?

Advertisement
Potentially huge development.

Advertisement
All of CiS with this statement
Just For Laughs Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back