Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It isn't what any player wants, but it might be where he is in his development. There were other elite player along the OL when he signed there, so it shouldn't have been a surprise his Freshman year. Anything is possible, but it's also very possible he just wasn't going to win the starting job at an elite program, so he's moving on, happen every year.
Nah he would have been the starting LT in 2023. Both starting tackles will be gone by then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You do know why he left the visit early, right. Google Cochran, GA and Luke Duffey. Was one of his HS teammates and friend. Not really cool for trolling IMO.
We know, it’s absolutely terrible and I can’t imagine what that community is going through. Any jokes are about FSU’s bravado and presumption about getting a commitment, not at all to make like about the tragedy.

man i hope we land this kid for the obvious roster reasons…..but especially for the amount of memes that will come out of it. People starting early with some great ones if he comes here….

We know, it’s absolutely terrible and I can’t imagine what that community is going through. Any jokes are about FSU’s bravado and presumption about getting a commitment, not at all to make like about the tragedy.
why did he get the hammer?

Advertisement
You do know why he left the visit early, right. Google Cochran, GA and Luke Duffey. Was one of his HS teammates and friend. Not really cool for trolling IMO.
the usual suspects GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back