Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t play with my emotions
I always said a mystery team was my biggest fear. I mentioned Texas, USC, Osu and OU. Only because the sec was out of it. If teams like that get involved it’s all bets off. I never took Fsu serious but to their credit they stepped their game up. I was shocked at their offer , they must’ve dug deep in the couch cushions . That said our offer was dramatically better. They sold the ole “close to home , small town vibe, Miami is a third world country and you’ll start here”. If they do land him I hope he gets that money upfront. Or he could get UF’d lol.

Miami still expects a visit but it’s likely next week .

Advertisement
Bring him down to Miami tonight and let's get the party going
He probably needs a rest for a few days. I mean he’s been listening to this nonstop for 2 days straight…

D171BB75-1BF1-422D-8E18-228D043A234B.gif

If crime is what is stopping this, Mario is gonna land him. That tells me FSU didn’t beat us for coaching, NIL or playing time. Why tf do you harp on crime rate if you don’t need to?

You know they **** talked us to death, but a smart reasonable response would be.. you beat the old staff that was there, they have a new staff now whose got some **** good coaches on it. They came in and Finished recruiting stronger than you. Do you believe you can beat them again and compete for an ACC championship?

I always said a mystery team was my biggest fear. I mentioned Texas, USC, Osu and OU. Only because the sec was out of it. If teams like that get involved it’s all bets off. I never took Fsu serious but to their credit they stepped their game up. I was shocked at their offer , they must’ve dug deep in the couch cushions . That said our offer was dramatically better. They sold the ole “close to home , small town vibe, Miami is a third world country and you’ll start here”. If they do land him I hope he gets that money upfront. Or he could get UF’d lol.

I hope the broke boys on the team starts a rebellion

Any idea what that supposed rationale is for the change in dates for the visit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mom wants to see coral gables to make sure there’s not dead bodies on every corner from all the homicides like the FSU coaches have said.

Uh, oh. We need to keep her away from the mean streets of Coral Gables and surrounding areas. I hear there have been a few honor jar violations at the farmers market and there is a grey poupon shortage going on. Seriously though, if you take your eye off your multi-million dollar house it might be gone when you come home. They need to stay alert.

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 6.17.40 PM.png

Advertisement
You know they **** talked us to death, but a smart reasonable response would be.. you beat the old staff that was there, they have a new staff now whose got some **** good coaches on it. They came in and Finished recruiting stronger than you. Do you believe you can beat them again and compete for an ACC championship?
Exactly. When you build a recruiting strategy around non football ideas it’s not gonna work. All Mario has to do is put Momma in a car and drive around campus. Mario can sell the sh*t out of his and Mirabal’s pedigree. That’s the least of my concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back