Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You guys realize we push kids who visit not to go see other schools as well right??? Thats how the game is played. FSU got the first visit and trying to close before he comes down here and they lose control/momentum/emotion. Let's not be hypocritical about it. Hope he comes and we can close.
Exactly. We just convinced Mesidor not to visit USC.

Is that like the Masshole accent of England…. Or the Philly accent?

Furthermore for my UK friends. How do all UK people pull off an American accent with such ease. I thought Minnie Driver was from Detroit….
It's just very hard to get it right unless you're from there. But it doesn't have any connotations like the ones you named.

Massachusetts is also super hard to imitate.

Advertisement
Idk why people keep saying FSU won’t win 6 games. He’s already got a ring. I highly doubt he cares about winning anymore. All he cares about is PT. He’s trying to get some film and bounce to the league, ASAP.

If you want to argue about development and coaching, that’s fair, but stop with the FSU won’t win games excuse.
It's gonna be hard to look good and put out good film when the coach never developed anyone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Once again never said anything about his skill. Just said I was expecting something different body wise. Believe me wouldn’t be happy if he goes to FSU. Would be a good piece to compete for that RT spot.
He actually looked slimmer than I imagined at 330. He carries that weight well and it’s spread evenly throughout his frame unless he is bottom heavy (can’t really tell from those pics). He doesn’t have man ***** whatsoever and he doesn’t have a gut, so how is he “fat and sloppy”???

It's gonna be hard to look good and put out good film when the coach never developed anyone
Agreed which is why I said arguing about development and coaching is fine. But maybe he just trusts himself enough to where that doesn’t matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back