Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not a single thing. Again, I'm all for wishing him the worst if/when he enrolls at FSU. I'm not gonna give him any praise. I hope we whip his *** so bad he has to sell used cars for the rest of his life. But the takes on here about how people can't possibly fathom how he could turn down the gold-dipped oasis that is Miami Hurricane football for some other program are so simple-minded. People have literally zero inability to think outside their own half-empty heads, and you'd think someone would learn. We've been talking about this stuff daily for like 2 decades now. Kids go to other schools. It happens. They're not all completely ******* retarded for doing so.
I think most are okay with someone turning down Miami, but not for an FSU team that has been a dumpster fire since jimbo left. Anyone with eyes can tell which team is on the rise, while the other team will prob be looking for another coach next year.

Is that like the Masshole accent of England…. Or the Philly accent?

Furthermore for my UK friends. How do all UK people pull off an American accent with such ease. I thought Minnie Driver was from Detroit….

Attachments

• 584AF79D-26E2-4366-BBA2-DF54DFAA5C4C.gif
    584AF79D-26E2-4366-BBA2-DF54DFAA5C4C.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Newberg reporting that he thinks Mims will meet with the whole staff today and inform them he's committing to FSU and he will not be visiting Miami.

Still puts out the typical "maybe things change but that's the feeling as of right now" so there's that.

Newberg reporting that he thinks Mims will meet with the whole staff today and inform them he's committing to FSU and he will not be visiting Miami.

Still puts out the typical "maybe things change but that's the feeling as of right now" so there's that.
I'm waiting for one of these guys to report what they've been told. Not what they think.

Advertisement
He's an OL. There are successful NFL lineman that look far fatter than he does.
Once again never said anything about his skill. Just said I was expecting something different body wise. Believe me wouldn’t be happy if he goes to FSU. Would be a good piece to compete for that RT spot.

Once again never said anything about his skill. Just said I was expecting something different body wise. Believe me wouldn’t be happy if he goes to FSU. Would be a good piece to compete for that RT spot.
My point is your "eye test" that you used was pointless nonsense. It has exactly zero to do with his ability and skill...and yes, you were using it to downplay him, saying he looked sloppy and fat for a "bonafide 5 star". Meanwhile, there are ProBowl NFL OL who look just as "sloppy" and fat.

Advertisement
92E706EB-1BE8-4EDA-8564-239D0B0099C6.jpeg

Calling this kid fat and sloppy just means you’re an idiot and have no idea what fat and sloppy actually looks like. This kid is incredibly put together as an OL.

Lot of people on here weren't very interested either.

Here is a perfect example of what I mean in this thread though. Look at this post. This dude thinks Johnson should have had his head examined for going to FSU. Just can't believe how someone could do something so moronic. Can't wrap my head around it.

Well, in 2 weeks, Jermaine Johnson is going to be a multi-multi-millionaire, and if he has half a brain cell, his entire family for generations are set for life. He changed the trajectory of his entire family in 16 months. Yes, at the dumpster fire known as FSU.

Manny Diaz who has zero success coaching lbers vs Mario who is one of the best in the business coaching OL. You are comparing apples and oranges. Manny is one of the worst hires Miami has ever made and a complete embarrassment on a national level. Happy we are finally past that era. Outside of Mario, Richt has been our only competent coach since Butch.

Advertisement
I think most are okay with someone turning down Miami, but not for an FSU team that has been a dumpster fire since jimbo left. Anyone with eyes can tell which team is on the rise, while the other team will prob be looking for another coach next year.
The thing is even if they get him they will still be a dumpster fire and the kid will endure a season full of losses. He will then realize the mistake he made and the rest is history.

**** it. Props to Norvell for snagging the kid. His act is corny and fake, but he just pulled off a big boy move.

If this kid really shuts down all visits after going to FSU and goes from national championship team to a 5 win team you got to really question him and his families mentals.

I’ll just leave it at that
Agreed.

What could FSU possibly say/do to convince this kid not to even visit with Mario/Mirabel, let alone the billionaire in Miami?

No FSU NIL deal could possibly be strong enough to justify just brushing off that opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back