Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry...that's the most pathetic update I've ever seen (and he's had plenty).

"Definitely sounded unsure" TF?!?
"Not sure he makes it down, doesn't mean he won't" LOL
"next 12-16 hours will be very telling"...yeah no **** sherlock

I'm all for giving this kid a fair chance, but that's not even an update. That's just literal spew.
What do you want him to say? He's not a God bashing on this kid for nothing

Advertisement
It was a lot of the same stuff with a minor nugget at the end saying he thinks FSU has to wrap this up today and push for Mims to not visit Miami. It seems to be trending in that direction barring any major push from Miami.

I read that as more wishful thinking than anything factual. But the smoke remains in Tally for sure. Gonna be a long day of refreshing.
Totally agree. For some reason I get the sense their reporters are taking the fact that he is there and kicking the tires there as some outsized indication of interest. Maybe it is but if he comes down here that all fades away.

Get coached by Mario and Mirabal who have developed oline men to the next level, the broyles award winner as the Oc, canes doing very well with NIL deals, millions of dollars being poured into the program..or listen to some dudes (Norvell/Atkinson) tell you not to even visit Miami and sign with FSU..

What weight does Norvell even hold to tell a kid not to visit somewhere????

See me personally I think that would turn me off if someone tried to convince me not to visit another place. That tells me there not confident in themselves.

I would say yeah go visit and you’ll see that we are the best place for you in the end

maybe Mims did "commit" to FSU on his visit but if there's any fanbase that should know that silent verbal commitments mean next to nothing it's the fanbase that posts on this message board
Facts, bruh! Ray Ray dropping dat knowledge!

Advertisement
Exactly look at the players this coaching staff development with Sewell top 5 last year, vs a staff that never been bowl eligible and like you said could be fired in a year
It’s not just that Sewell went #7 last year but it’s also the fact that he excelled as a rookie as well.

See me personally I think that would turn me off if someone tried to convince me not to visit another place. That tells me there not confident in themselves.

I would say yeah go visit and you’ll see that we are the best place for you in the end
But not only that but why would I listen to Norvell like I get if Saban said that but what you going to do Norvell if I do go visit win 4 games this season like wtf lol

If he chooses that circus then he's not that serious about winning and developing his game and technique to get to the next level
Have never seen a picture of this kid before this week, but for a bonafide 5 star prospect he looks a little sloppy based off the eye test. Obviously huge but more a marshmallow man than a hulk type.

Advertisement
It was a lot of the same stuff with a minor nugget at the end saying he thinks FSU has to wrap this up today and push for Mims to not visit Miami. It seems to be trending in that direction barring any major push from Miami.

I read that as more wishful thinking than anything factual. But the smoke remains in Tally for sure. Gonna be a long day of refreshing.
Lol being so scared for a kid to visit Miami because you know he will be gone

Have never seen this kid before, but for a bonafide 5 star prospect he looks a little sloppy based off the eye test. Obviously huge but more a marshmallow man than a hulk type.
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Is it savage to report people and get them temporarily banned?

I’m new around here so I’m just trying to get a feel for how things work around here?
I would venture to say that track record and history has something to do with it.

I don’t ever report anyone. Maude’s 👀 must’ve of been on ya the moment you go after someone repeatedly without provocation.

Advertisement
Imagine being an adult who spends time in their adult, whole *** grown-up life on an internet message board that talks strictly recruiting and still thinking, in the year of our Lord 2022, that kids only care about or make decisions on how many wins your team might have.

Didn't Tyrique Stevenson leave a perennial playoff contender to come to a middle of the road program with a lame duck coach exactly one (1) year ago? Is he retarded? He weak mentally? Some of y'all are so ******* clueless, and we've all been over this so many hundreds and hundreds of times.

Stop. Thinking. Nineteen. Year. Old. Kids. Should. Make. The. Same. Decision. You. Would. As. A. Thirty-something. Year. Old. Fanboy.

This kid never bashed us. He didn't commit and then decommit. He didn't throw our hat on the floor on national TV. He didn't call us his "dream school" and then sign with a rival. He didn't do the upside down U in a picture. He has no affiliation here whatsoever. So, while I will say, at the end of the day it's fvck FSU and everything that goes with them--ALWAYS--, y'all are REAL salty over a kid making a decision that YOU think is dumb. If he wants to go to FSU, knock yourself out. Ain't **** we can do about it. We'll have 2 chances to whip his *** on the field and make him think for a minute if he made a mistake. Other than that, move on with the L and let's go recruit some kids who help us just as much and want to be here, instead of somewhere else.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back