Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm sorry...that's the most pathetic update I've ever seen (and he's had plenty).

"Definitely sounded unsure" TF?!?
"Not sure he makes it down, doesn't mean he won't" LOL
"next 12-16 hours will be very telling"...yeah no **** sherlock

I'm all for giving this kid a fair chance, but that's not even an update. That's just literal spew.

Advertisement
Until Cribby or Leeds say otherwise I'm not worried. Y'all are freaking out about a ferman update who has been trashed on this board for years for not knowing sh*t. **** everyone mocked him yesterday for saying he committed and going along with warchant. And for gabby? His recent track record is shaky at best.

Advertisement
Until Cribby or Leeds say otherwise I'm not worried. Y'all are freaking out about a ferman update who has been trashed on this board for years for not knowing sh*t. **** everyone mocked him yesterday for saying he committed and going along with warchant. And for gabby? His recent track record is shaky at best.
The Ferman update was actually positive. And Ferman has been a lot better since the regime change.

Cmon guys stop over-thinking it. He's visiting us this weekend... after that it is what it is. Let it play out.
Yup, think the other update is spot on. FSU is closer to home and his parents like that, they have an acceptable NIL. We have the potential of a better NIL and have better potential as a staff and program. Let’s see which one wins out.

Advertisement
The Office Smile GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back