Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think many of you need to remember this kid aint from Atlanta, GA. Hes from Cochran, GA. Which is 2.5 hours from Atlanta. If our strategy is to show him the city life, im hoping we dont go overboard with that. We have heard FAR too often a kid come off a "great" visit and say, "I loved Miami. The city was great but my mama thinks it might be too fast for me." Sell what we have but lets not scare the kids poor mom away either. Lol.
Man. I’ve had more than enough of this take in this thread over the last 20 hours.

Again, unless my guy has some manning clan clout, and he says he will ONLY play for the packers (and, with the way people talk about Cochran GA, Green Bay might as well be Philadelphia), he is in for a rude awakening 24 months from now. That’s if the nfl truly is his ultimate goal.

Advertisement
Man. I’ve had more than enough of this take in this thread over the last 20 hours.

Again, unless my guy has some manning clan clout, and he says he will ONLY play for the packers (and, with the way people talk about Cochran GA, Green Bay might as well be Philadelphia), he is in for a rude awakening 24 months from now. That’s if the nfl truly is his ultimate goal.

Big difference between want to and have to.

Advertisement
If this was all set up before he left UGA tf, he need a 3 day visit for exactly?
Maybe he is giving FSU a legit shot to sell him as we were clearly the destination when he decided to enter the portal. Perhaps all he needs to see is confirmation of what he was shown online and told via phone. Perhaps he is coming to sign his NIL and paperwork to formalize things and wanted to make sure that FSU was not where he should be. There are a ton of reasons this could be happening the way that it is unfolding.

I have learned that this crew is capable of so much more, especially with recruiting. And the fact that our head coach is a former OL coach and former lineman speaks volumes more than FSU’s coach being a WR at some random school in Arkansas. I will continue to believe that we offer a substantially better experience, even for a country boy. I have to imagine that playing in an NFL stadium is actually a plus for this recruitment. Someone said it earlier, if he is going to play in the league, he might as well live in an NFL city. What would all of you say is the most “country” of NFL cities and how close are any of them culturally to Trailerhassee?

Advertisement
Jesus Easter Basket Christ is mine.
Same here...
1F62123A-8907-463C-A232-F08D2DBD07CB.gif

They keep writing updates as if they just didn’t premature ejaculate a video and stated that he committed last night. No more
Mentions of him being committed
View attachment 182052
Lol so much hedging and fluff - it's really a simple equation here.

He stays til Saturday morning = he's not coming
He leaves tomorrow without committing = Cane

Miss me with that Texas basura, they can give him NIL but nothing that program has done equates to on-field success / development into a Day 1/early Day 2 draft pick.

Sark is probably drunk texting him right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back