Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Where is that rumor from? That’s sizable considering LifeWallet gave $50k to TVD
That is a single and only opportunity at FSU (rumored $300k). Is he going to boasts free pizzas for a year too? TVD is now the driver of the 750i sport as of yesterday. Do they even have a BMW dealership near Tallahassee to be able to hand that over to this kid? I get your point. NIL has changed since TVD struck his deal and for him, it’s not about the size of this deal, it is about how many more he can get and how he can parlay this year into a first round draft pick and contract. When have you seen kids that are happy to sign NIL deals go back and renegotiate after the fact? They need to graduate to the NFL to learn that trick.

I thought he was 247.. the site saying he did not sign with FSU
I think that he committed to the Holes, but now they’re trying to walk it back because the Warchant post yesterday was bragging about how FSU had gotten him to sign a huge NIL deal, which is a big rules violation, since colleges/universities in Florida cannot directly be involved in any NIL deals.

The Warchant mod is a newb and apparently in his desperation to break the story, he failed to understand that he was also in violation of state and NCAA rules.

It’ll be interesting to see how this develops going forward.

If he wants to play for a coach that’s a dead man walking, then that’ll show us that he probably isn’t the best at making business decisions. Mario/Mirabal over Norvell/Atkins (plus a great NIL deal, and a way better roster and coaching staff) should be a no brainer, but these jabronies are on life support, so they will do whatever they have to do to land Mims.

I hope that I’m wrong on this, but we shall see in the next 48-72 hours.

Advertisement
Gaby: I have an update coming shortly. It doesn’t sound to me like Miami is in panic mode at all. I’ll post shortly. Doing press conferences and quick recap pod and then I’ll have a chance to sit down and write something up

the fsu suckfest from 247 is on high broil. They come out with a new article about every 2 hours lauding Mims to fsux.

Advertisement
1649952677191.gif

Texas and USC sneaking up ! Who is watching the back door?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back