Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll argue it's as binding as the terms in the contract. An NIL deal doesn't force him to come to FSU by any means. But could it include language that transfers all his NIL rights to the collective, and maybe prevents him from signing other NIL deals (has a poison pill) while in college? No idea, as this is all really new and I'm an engineer, not a lawyer. But I wouldn't be shocked if some schools (collectives for the schools) start testing the water with that kind of language.
You may only be an engineer but like Amarius did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night???

So UGA is the one who first leaks Mim’s interest in Miami. DVD puts out that cryptic tweet tonight about snakes. Wondering if there’s any connection. Who would have known about Miami-Mims that’s connected to both? Maybe one of the two coaches who left Mario????

Far fetched and crazy I know. But that DVD tweet must be related here. Timing is too good for it not to be

Advertisement
So UGA is the one who first leaks Mim’s interest in Miami. DVD puts out that cryptic tweet tonight about snakes. Wondering if there’s any connection. Who would have known about Miami-Mims that’s connected to both? Maybe one of the two coaches who left Mario????

Far fetched and crazy I know. But that DVD tweet must be related here. Timing is too good for it not to be
That’s a post Ferman made and deleted immediately this evening. Stating this was an FU by UGA to Miami. All of this seems ubsurd though. Why would Mims do that to a coach he had a good relationship with and do that for Kirby? So Mims was kinda leaving and Kirby concucted this plan just in case? Seems like Kirby has better things to do

Crazy. Ferman speculating that Mims may have signed an NIL deal tonight but FSU wanted the commitment info out later so as not to tie the commitment to the $$. Warchant guy didn’t get the message….

And you know why it's important that they don't tie the commitment to the NIL? Because it would be a recruiting violation. It would strongly indicate that FSU boosters used NIL to induce Mims to transfer to FSU. So if it is true, they just f#cked themselves.

Advertisement
That’s a post Ferman made and deleted immediately this evening. Stating this was an FU by UGA to Miami. All of this seems ubsurd though. Why would Mims do that to a coach he had a good relationship with and do that for Kirby? So Mims was kinda leaving and Kirby concucted this plan just in case? Seems like Kirby has better things to do
I didn’t see that. I was thinking BMac not Kirby.

Advertisement
What did we do to Georgia lol

And you know why it's important that they don't tie the commitment to the NIL? Because it would be a recruiting violation. It would strongly indicate that FSU boosters used NIL to induce Mims to transfer to FSU. So if it is true, they just f#cked themselves.
I know that. Possibly a booster leaked to Warchant and screwed it up

Georgia has to deal with FSU for kids in Georgia alot more than they have to deal with us. Not that FSU in their current state is much of a threat but it wouldn't make alot of sense for Kirby to help facilitate a move that helps FSU look like an attractive option for Georgia kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back