Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sounds like warchant is looking to make the scoop and they got trigger happy. I think that place is just desperate to flaunt any positive news.

Advertisement
What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

Leave on page 71. Come back to this.

Surprised Fire GIF

Advertisement
I know nothing about this stuff so I’ll bite for anyone that knows - how binding are these? Like whats the damage is he signs an NIL deal but 2 days later says fvck that noise and doesnt enroll at FSU, then what?
I’m no expert but nil was not supposed to be allowed to be used as a recruiting tool. May be only real if he enrolls at the school. But I’m just guessing.

I know nothing about this stuff so I’ll bite for anyone that knows - how binding are these? Like whats the damage is he signs an NIL deal but 2 days later says fvck that noise and doesnt enroll at FSU, then what?
Don't think anything on that front can force you to attend a school. Specifically something that the school has nothing to do with :rolleyes:. I'm sure Travis Hunter had an NIL deal signed with some FSU affiliated organization too.

Advertisement
So if someone puts out a bogus report and people run with it, that counts as smoke? If so, then I am reporting Mims was secretly taking distance courses offered by UM while he was at UGA and already earned a UM associates degree. #ALLTHESMOKE
I do think Warchant jumped the gun but up until today Mims Visiting fsu was not a sure thing so it’s definitely a real possibility. Counter to that FSU staff and media all thought they were getting the Marshall OL transfer last year only for him to leave uncommitted and commit to ND a week later. If he makes the Miami Visit I feel very confident. For all we know Mims and his Camp could just be upping his NIL price( which shouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility).

Advertisement
Is that weirdo gene williams still at whorechant? He used to love posting shirtless pics of players

I am telling you guys! You have to worry for the young men that visit that place. It's not safe. I don't trust the asZhole Norvell either. Bunch of **** freakin weirdos.

Maybe. Or maybe he committed and doesn’t want it leaked until he can announce it.

Put it this way….I’ve seen one zillion examples of what i described above and I believe exactly zero where a reputable (hold your laughter) site announces a commitment and makes videos for said commitment that literally didn’t happen.

So either he committed and just wants it on his terms, which happens all the time, or Ira at Whorechant got trolled worse than anybody has ever been trolled in the history of recruiting. We’ll see which it is.
Yeah that might be the case. It was such a huge victory for them that they couldn’t keep their mouth shut until the kid officially announces tomorrow.

At least it will likely be over by the weekend.

What a rollercoaster ride the last 10 pages have been.

We are missing the most important detail. He is getting a paid three day weekend trip to Miami, being put up in the ritz Carlton. If he didn’t decide to wait for his free trip, his life skill intellect is so low that we really shouldn’t even want him. That’s a big IF. I mean, take the trip and then commit there if that’s what you’re planning to do.
😂😂😂😂😂yall so phony dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back