Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds why don’t you actually comment instead of just using different like emojis. Do you know anything?

Don't just leave us hanging and waiting. Give us a nugget or two.

Cookie Monster Waiting GIF
Hahahahahahaha.

I needed a good laugh tonight.

Advertisement
He’s definitely trending to FSU it might not be official but none of this is good. If nothing else his price just went up.

So if someone puts out a bogus report and people run with it, that counts as smoke? If so, then I am reporting Mims was secretly taking distance courses offered by UM while he was at UGA and already earned a UM associates degree. #ALLTHESMOKE

We are missing the most important detail. He is getting a paid three day weekend trip to Miami, being put up in the ritz Carlton. If he didn’t decide to wait for his free trip, his life skill intellect is so low that we really shouldn’t even want him. That’s a big IF. I mean, take the trip and then commit there if that’s what you’re planning to do.

Advertisement
Boy this visit to Trailerhassee has turned extremely awkward for young Amarius

Maybe. Or maybe he committed and doesn’t want it leaked until he can announce it.

Put it this way….I’ve seen one zillion examples of what i described above and I believe exactly zero where a reputable (hold your laughter) site announces a commitment and makes videos for said commitment that literally didn’t happen.

So either he committed and just wants it on his terms, which happens all the time, or Ira at Whorechant got trolled worse than anybody has ever been trolled in the history of recruiting. We’ll see which it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems a little odd that the kid would make up his mind so fast. Maybe it’s wishful thinking but it seems like there was a miscommunication or misunderstanding. Maybe the kid said something to someone because he didn’t want to hurt their feelings. Just seems odd.
FSU was probably working him behind the scenes just like UM. The kid probably decided on FSU a while ago. That's why their insiders were so confident.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back