Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever it is it’s not a big enough loss to where we burn it all down i trust mario but if not who cares let him go to fsu so we can show him what he is missing plus mario is no where near done with portal additions

Advertisement
Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Advertisement
GUysm listen! He said winning is important to him. MSU reporters said we are the favorites. Are very own well-informed posters said we are good, and we have life wallet. The only way I see him going to FSU is if Miami, OH ST, TX, and Jackson State found some sort of awful dirt on him and cooled off.

This is what Newberg just said:

"I spoke with someone with direct knowledge involvement in his recruitment and asked if he committed tonight and was told "**** no"."

I mean it is weird you usually don’t see different team sites with conflicting info. They’re usually within the ballpark of each other

Advertisement
I highly doubt He’s making it down to miami. There’s no way this dude legit pulled this out of thin air. When there’s smoke there’s fire in recruiting. If indeed he chooses FSU it really is a terrible Business decision but this is recruiting so it doesn’t surprise me

Advertisement
If he doesn’t Visit it’s a failure based on what people said was the plan. Other than that. Not sure how much of failure it really is since he would’ve never even visited. Someone is getting played

Advertisement
There is a lot of denial in this thread. All signs point to FSU.

I guess we shall iif he makes to his visit here...I do admit the perception seems that way but it could be because the only side really putting out information are the semenholes. It's been pretty quiet from or our side and as far as I can tell the kid hasn't
done any interviews. Who knows how will play out...if we get him great and we don't life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back