Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
- NIL deals; I don’t really have to get super into detail here, but I think we’re all generally aware of which program (between the two) isn’t devoid of vital funds, especially in this day and age of recruiting.

06E4F027-CD85-4A2A-8B16-90BDD60BFED3.jpeg

@TrumpyCane use this screenshot. Use it a lot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't laugh at Metal Detecting....I have a Buddy who has made a Fortune doing it....Especially the East Coast of FL after Hurricanes and Storms....Dude found a Treasure trove of Gold Coins (dubloons)...Wheat Coins etc.....Too many people in the above pic...but let me tell you, sh*t he has found is mind boggling....he also found a large portion of an Armor Chest Plate (Spanish from the 1600s, and was offered $50,000 for it.

And what did Mr. Davis do with those dubloons, good sir?

;)

Advertisement
What I don't understand is why FSU even has a shot at this kid over us. That program is going nowhere while at UM there are too many things to list in terms of positives to offer a young man like Mims. FSU getting him would make zero sense no matter how you slice it no matter how special his relationship with Atkins might be.
They are basically the second local school along with UGA and like us would offer immediate playing time.

They are basically the second local school along with UGA and like us would offer immediate playing time.
It's true that they would offer immediate playing time but I just don't see what else that they would be able to offer. We have the position coaching advantage, the head coach advantage, infrastructure, location and we are on our way back to the college football elite. FSU on the other hand....well they have the new locker room so there's that.

Advertisement
It's true that they would offer immediate playing time but I just don't see what else that they would be able to offer. We have the position coaching advantage, the head coach advantage, infrastructure, location and we are on our way back to the college football elite. FSU on the other hand....well they have the new locker room so there's that.
I think we have the clear advantage here no doubt, I was just answering the question in a vacuum on why FSU. There are reasons

I think we have the clear advantage here no doubt, I was just answering the question in a vacuum on why FSU. There are reasons
I understand and I wasn't trying to argue. Just going over the advantages that we have because at this juncture, I really don't understand the appeal of a program like FSU. That and I really really really want Mims to come to UM. It would be huge and an immense boost to what already is a good OL. To lose a player like Mims to a back alley dumpster fire like FSU would be crushing to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand and I wasn't trying to argue. Just going over the advantages that we have because at this juncture, I really don't understand the appeal of a program like FSU. That and I really really really want Mims to come to UM. It would be huge and an immense boost to what already is a good OL. To lose a player like Mims to a back alley dumpster fire like FSU would be crushing to me.
Agreed and another poster mentioned this, I think it was @OrangeBowlMagic. This is why we brought Mario here. This is a battle he can’t lose. I mean if he loses, life goes on but he has to wipe the floor with FSU. This is recruiting, his bread and butter. FSU is down. They aren’t as attractive of a program as we are right now. We need this kid for multiple reasons, some of it being optical.

Agreed and another poster mentioned this, I think it was @OrangeBowlMagic. This is why we brought Mario here. This is a battle he can’t lose. I mean if he loses, life goes on but he has to wipe the floor with FSU. This is recruiting, his bread and butter. FSU is down. They aren’t as attractive of a program as we are right now. We need this kid for multiple reasons, some of it being optical.
Right on the money! I couldn't have said it any better myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back