Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Bruce is national news guy he’s not gonna break who’s visiting news.

Wouldnt be surprised if he knows some of that stuff, he just passes it onto Navarro. They both work for the Athletic.

I agree on visit news. It's just a problem when someone posts an unspecific generalization about Ferman being the "only" guy with the contacts to get a scoop from Mario. And also, the rise of the internet has kind of compressed and blurred the differences between "national" guys and "local" guys, but you are still pretty accurate in your assessment on visit news.

Advertisement
B00405B2-A2C6-427A-B44A-D3E3E2043ECA.png

Advertisement

Such a lie.

"LifeWallet" has NOT been "working behind the scenes" on this recruitment. At all. However, due to their preparation and experience, they can put something together very quickly.

I also think it's funny that we haven't gone after any other Portal OLs recently. As if Jonathan Denis doesn't exist.

And some people on CIS want to act like guys with "Staff" attached to their names on an internet site are soooooo reliable and credible...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Such a lie.

"LifeWallet" has NOT been "working behind the scenes" on this recruitment. At all. However, due to their preparation and experience, they can put something together very quickly.

I also think it's funny that we haven't gone after any other Portal OLs recently. As if Jonathan Denis doesn't exist.

And some people on CIS want to act like guys with "Staff" attached to their names on an internet site are soooooo reliable and credible...
and honestly, how complicated is it to put together a package for Mims anyway? I'd imagine it would be along the lines of the packages they've already put together for the dozens of other players already signed to Life Wallet.

and honestly, how complicated is it to put together a package for Mims anyway? I'd imagine it would be along the lines of the packages they've already put together for the dozens of other players already signed to Life Wallet.

Exactly. But we just need to be prepared for every other hate-fueled college fanbase to make "LifeWallet" the new bad guy...

Advertisement
FSU def starting to feel good. Saying proximity to home, relationship to atkins and working to be competitive with our NIL offer

Does Justin not know we signed 2 OL transfers already? Or is he trying to talk tackles? SMH
Yeah that's what I think he meant because I've thought the same thing. There were some very clear and obvious OTs that entered the portal (Steen is one) that could have been upgrades at RT. It was weird that we weren't aggressively going after these guys. Interior OL is a different story since we've been aggressive there but you can make the argument that we've slow played OT depth.

This just seems like another instance of things going according to plan for Mario and co. If we get Mims...this offseason has just been a masterclass on how to be patient and not blow your load in the first month while methodically upgrade your team over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back