Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids only been in the portal for 2 days and this recruitment might already be one for the history books lol

C9284C7F-4ACC-4D1B-A5FE-160174333F6F.jpeg

Advertisement
At this point, I would actually want to land this kid if he had 2 bum knees and needed a walker to get around, just to witness the FSU meltdown. Honestly, I had never heard of the kid until last week, but the obsession on display on FSU 247 boards is epic. They were up to 40+ pages until Berg came out with his AM update, and Elliot is doing a podcast,in part, on the kid’s recruitment. They view this as bigger than a recruiting battle with UM, but are staking the outcome as reflective of where their program stands. Some posters are actually pleased that OSU, Texas and USC are in the mix, just so Mims won’t pick UM. I typically don’t focus on the “Nole tears” and “Gator tears” threads, but I will be riveted if this kid picks UM.
I remember him.. top 10 player in the nation last year. He was the #1 player in Georgia so naturally he was a pipe dream under a Danny Miaz regime. I dont even think we recruited him because LOL. So this is a big big big get.

BTW he was rated last year as a higher 5⭐️ than Conerly Jr was this year👀

Advertisement
RT…it’s a shame what’s happened.

Glazers need to be chased out and purged.
United ruined my childhood as a LFC fan. Cant say i feel bad bro. Yall were doing to the league what Pep been doing the last 4 years, yall did it for 20 years. Almost my entire life up till Ferguson left. The deal he made with the devil came due i think. Maybe Ten Hag can rebuild of they let him. Obviously i hope not

I would say that in today's cfb landscape its easier to project where a guy is at. He played last year as a true freshman on a loaded OL, and was pushing for 1st team reps on a loaded OL. He would be stepping into a situation where he would need to Plaxico Burress himself to not get the
Eh. UM still shouldn't guarantee him a starters spot regardless. There's ways to express it to him other than guaranteeing it and without the downside of doing so. i am sure the coaches know this and have dealt with this before. Mario may have even been around when Fortay filed his lawsuit.

The guy seems like he would be a great player and hopefullly we get him and he plays great for us.. But whether it's todays landscape or the past there have certainly been highly ranked / hyped players that didn't pan out.

Advertisement
You cannot sell pie in the sky to fans like Wake Forest fans, they know what they are. FSU fans you can do it, cuz they are in the dumps and they think they are not. They think they are close to being back to 2013, and that all these players watch highlights of Jameis. When in soccer terms Liverpool, manchester united, they are like Ohio St, Bama, Miami, FSU. Teams who have won everything. If they fall off its easy to sell them lala land that they are back and they are getting this great player and that great player. Different sport, same thing. And its especially potent when their winning is like less than a decade old. I experienced the same thing at the same time with Miami and Liverpool. Alot of people got my analogy so i did good i think.
Appreciate the clarification, I don't know anything about soccer so, it meant nothing to me.

United ruined my childhood as a LFC fan. Cant say i feel bad bro. Yall were doing to the league what Pep been doing the last 4 years, yall did it for 20 years. Almost my entire life up till Ferguson left. The deal he made with the devil came due i think. Maybe Ten Hag can rebuild of they let him. Obviously i hope not
I plan to file charges against United for three counts of armed robbery: Sheringham, Carrick, and Berbatov.

I hate them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The lord is my shepherd, I shall fear no FSU twats, the lord will bless me with the Mountain of Amarius, he will anoint me with the Giant of Mimis, yea though i walk through the valley of feeble b!tches who quiver like mewling quims, I will be a canes man, for my Lord baby Jesus has spoken and said the Canes are blessed by the almighty. Ahmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back