Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Georgia offensive lineman Amarius Mims quickly became the highest-rated player in the 247Sports Transfer Rankings after hitting the portal over the weekend.

The 6-foot-7, 330-pounder was the No. 8 overall player and the top-ranked guy in the Peach State coming out of Cochran (Ga.) Bleckley County in the Class of 2021. As we have reported over the last 48-72 hours, Miami is a significant player to acquire Mims’ talent.

Here’s what I know:

There is mutual interest from both Miami and Mims regarding his next stop being in Coral Gables. While Oregon wasn’t a finalist to land the Georgia native, the Ducks were a player prior to the nationwide shutdown in March 2020 and sources have indicated that Mario Cristobal and Alex Mirabal have a strong relationship with Mims and the family dating back to the recruiting process. Sources with knowledge of the situation have relayed that Mirabal and Mims’ mother had a good conversation on Monday afternoon/evening.

A source also believes that Mims will make his way down to Miami for a visit before announcing a college decision. I don’t believe there is a set date as of Tuesday afternoon but some feel confident that the lineman does get to Coral Gables prior to any public declaration. Mims is regarded as an immediate contributor by some in the building and as a guy who could significantly elevate the offensive line play in 2022. They’re geared up for what could turn into an active recruitment with other top programs beginning to involve themselves.

Noles247 has reported that the Seminoles are an active player in this recruitment as well with offensive coordinator and offensive line coach Alex Atkins spearheading those efforts. Florida State was a finalist during Mims’ process. Josh Newberg of Noles247 also believes Mims could visit Tallahassee, so tracking the visits could be important here as it typically is with high-level recruitments.

Texas and Ohio State have also been in contact with Mims over the last day or so, so it may be worth keeping an eye out for those two. NIL could play a factor in the recruitment and the Longhorns have some enticing deals for offensive lineman which helped them land some top talent at the position last recruiting cycle. Florida State also seems to be gearing up an NIL collective to make a run at the elite lineman. Miami has had plenty of NIL success with billionaire booster John Ruiz running point on that with multiple partnerships with Hurricanes athletes via LifeWallet.

Ruiz has said that he has set aside $10 million for NIL deals for student-athletes. Deals have been struck with multiple football players at Miami and FIU, and UM baseball players, basketball players, and multiple female athletes.
here

Advertisement
“GABY IS SUCH A CLOWN FAM HE AINT CUT OUT FOR THESE CROOTIN STREETS”

”BUT FOR REAL WHAT HE SAYIN???????”
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Advertisement
“GABY IS SUCH A CLOWN FAM HE AINT CUT OUT FOR THESE CROOTIN STREETS”

”BUT FOR REAL WHAT HE SAYIN???????”
Lol I have no problem with his info, it’s a tough business…. It’s the delivery, he’s young but he’s also been there a year and hasn’t improved his writing or presentation and he gets paid to do it.

Advertisement
You cannot sell pie in the sky to fans like Wake Forest fans, they know what they are. FSU fans you can do it, cuz they are in the dumps and they think they are not. They think they are close to being back to 2013, and that all these players watch highlights of Jameis. When in soccer terms Liverpool, manchester united, they are like Ohio St, Bama, Miami, FSU. Teams who have won everything. If they fall off its easy to sell them lala land that they are back and they are getting this great player and that great player. Different sport, same thing. And its especially potent when their winning is like less than a decade old. I experienced the same thing at the same time with Miami and Liverpool. Alot of people got my analogy so i did good i think.
Your example was spot on.

Allegedly Newburg has been on their board shïtting all over Gaby today. So Gaby did what any smart red blooded American would do and he logged onto CIS to see what @Cribby was saying. Afterwards he reworded his original “update” from yesterday and just reposted it....but this time with more certainty!!

He’ll visit before committing, that’s how Mario rolls. I’d expect a visit pretty soon though, If he visits then keeps making other visits I’d get a tad nervous beens this whole thing didn’t just start.

I posted the UCLA DE told people on visit he was done and choosing Miami , then he canceled his last visit. If somebody keeps making visits we know what’s going on. It’s not rocket science. Especially knowing what we know with this situation.
Cribby you are the muthafukking man!

Advertisement
This thread confirms that we need the skull emoji as a reaction for when posts are just too funny for the crying-laughing one.
Careful - we might end up with an all orange background with lime green letters

Allegedly Newburg has been on their board shïtting all over Gaby today. So Gaby did what any smart red blooded American would do and he logged onto CIS to see what @Cribby was saying. Afterwards he reworded his original “update” from yesterday and just reposted it....but this time with more certainty!!
How does this clown make fun of anyone?
11017558.jpeg

Advertisement
At this point, I would actually want to land this kid if he had 2 bum knees and needed a walker to get around, just to witness the FSU meltdown. Honestly, I had never heard of the kid until last week, but the obsession on display on FSU 247 boards is epic. They were up to 40+ pages until Berg came out with his AM update, and Elliot is doing a podcast,in part, on the kid’s recruitment. They view this as bigger than a recruiting battle with UM, but are staking the outcome as reflective of where their program stands. Some posters are actually pleased that OSU, Texas and USC are in the mix, just so Mims won’t pick UM. I typically don’t focus on the “Nole tears” and “Gator tears” threads, but I will be riveted if this kid picks UM.

At this point, I would actually want to land this kid if he had 2 bum knees and needed a walker to get around, just to witness the FSU meltdown. Honestly, I had never heard of the kid until last week, but the obsession on display on FSU 247 boards is epic. They were up to 40+ pages until Berg came out with his AM update, and Elliot is doing a podcast,in part, on the kid’s recruitment. They view this as bigger than a recruiting battle with UM, but are staking the outcome as reflective of where their program stands. Some posters are actually pleased that OSU, Texas and USC are in the mix, just so Mims won’t pick UM. I typically don’t focus on the “Nole tears” and “Gator tears” threads, but I will be riveted if this kid picks UM.
I may get champagne and toast those cucks for every new page it brings to tears if Mims comes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back