Amari Cooper on campus for OV?

Canesbball

Bran
Per Luke's twitter.

He should stay away from that place as much as possible. Stick to Central and Booker T.

Advertisement
Amari Cooper is a baller.. would love to have him here.

I know you're kind of joking because the West does produce athletes. You can't rely on them to fill your class but you definitely can't ignore the talent that might come out of there..

Too bad Golden wouldn't beat the **** out of Luke. I bet Luke wasn't talking **** when he got there.

This whole we should stay out of NW is crazy talk.

Spence, Streeter, BWash, Jacory (until the last game) were 4 of the top players on the team this year.

I wonder if Golden Al is willing to pony up some of his signing bonus to meet Amari Coopers quote.

Advertisement
This whole we should stay out of NW is crazy talk.

Spence, Streeter, BWash, Jacory (until the last game) were 4 of the top players on the team this year.

And imagine if they had AG and staff coaching them since day 1? Imagine if this had been Jacory's 4th year in Fisch's system instead of his first. The only people who should want UM to stay away from MNW are Gators and Noles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was not one of those people. Cooper has probably been the best WR in SoFla this year

He hasn't caught the football as much, but that kid Ermon Lane has been ballin.

The kid at Gibbons, #9, Lee, he's young, too...had a big year.

Advertisement
I ain't even mad even if true.

MNW players have been busting at an alarming rate over the past decade. Antonio Bryant and Snoop Minnis ain't walkin through that door.

Advertisement
Back