Amari Carter

AKA the Dee Wiggins of defense. This along with getting ejected on the first play of the Clemson game is what he needs to be remembered for.

Later playa

Something overlooked in this video: Jalean Phillips attempted "tackle".

Homeboy throws his shoulder at him from behind in an laughable attempt to deliver the big hit. None of our loser players are aware they have arms.

Advertisement
I said this in another thread, but man, Amari Carter is an embarrassing player. Guy is a captain on the team and when he's not getting ejected for cheapshots the first chance he's getting, he's committing bad game and drive killing penalties and getting absolutely worked by an opposing offense. He should have been stripped of captain and sent to the bench before mid-season.

Advertisement
The entire team got trucked all night long, but hey, let’s put it on Amari Carter. Every member of the team getting penalties, missing assignments, not tackling or blocking but … Amari Carter deserves a thread.

Searels OL pancaking the entire 2nd level but … Amari Carter.

Not a **** bit of difference between a single player on the defense yet … it’s all Amari Carter’s fault.
I agree, we need a thread on each player

Advertisement
Carter has been dog**** all year. He’s slow, takes bad angles, can’t tackle, is bad is coverage. He’s a bad football player that plays bc of seniority
I don’t necessarily agree with you on all points. He’s generally a very good tackler. But no he is not elite in any way shape or form. But to act like hall is plays better would be completely inaccurate. He plays because we only have three able bodies.

It’s awful how much fundamentals are no longer coached. These ****bag position coaches are stealing. Stop talking about ******* “execution” when you don’t demand it. ****, this staff infuriates me!

Go Canes!

Jennings, McCloud, and Carter were atrocious on Saturday and it’s not the first time. Yet, they still keep starting and being told they are the leaders. We need a fresh set of eyes on the defensive side and for someone to step up and say “Hey, just because a guy is a Jr or Sr doesn’t mean they have to play”.

Edit: Also a fresh set of eyes to evaluate the coaches here.

Advertisement
Hopefully grad transferring or moving on with a career after football...addition by subtraction if true but odds are he was just too embarrassed to post on of those ridiculous "run it back" posts realizing what type of comments he might receive lol

Advertisement
1611154360302.gif

Yeah did it ever come out why he didn’t play in the bowl game? I thought I saw him fully dressed on the sideline.
Maybe he’s like Boogie Cousins in the NBA. If you accrue enough dumb penalties, you have to sit out based purely on the fact you fvxked up too many times?

I know that’s not a thing, but if anyone were to get it, it’d be Amari.

AKA the Dee Wiggins of defense. This along with getting ejected on the first play of the Clemson game is what he needs to be remembered for.

Later playa

Lol at trying to put a shoulder into that RB instead of wrapping up. How is it not drilled into his head at this point? He's supposed to be a 4.0 student?

Advertisement
Back