Amari Carter

Advertisement
Advertisement

AKA the Dee Wiggins of defense. This along with getting ejected on the first play of the Clemson game is what he needs to be remembered for.

Later playa

Senior day, and for some reason they had him playing a ton of deep safety where he cant make an open field tackle, was taking terrible angles to allow unc backs to break free and then a guy who is known as a hammer/enforcer type got embarrassed multiple times by just getting his soul taken.. sheesh

Advertisement
Oh my god, the running back had the ball and took a step before our LBs moved.

pretty interesting play design. Pulling the tackle and center with both guards shooting straight out.

edit: Props to Phillips, Carter, and Bolden for wrapping up and having sound tackling technique...naht

I would show this play over and over again tomorrow to the defense, it really encompasses everything that went wrong.

Last edited:
You don’t recover from things like that. I would immediately retire from the game. He’s lucky this wasn’t in nfl cause that would be on a tape for eternity

Advertisement
His card got pulled a few times. I wish he would have got booted for knocking somebody the *** out. But he was clowned. He was the Nigerian Nightmare and the UNC rbs was Steve Atwater.

He seriously is terrible and always has been...really really hope he doesn't pull a Knowles and return next year. Seems like guys like him are around forever and miamis moron coaches continue to play them when its obvious how awful they are

Advertisement
He’s awful and has been

Nice guy and smart academically so the staff plays him cause he does the right things off the field

Such a joke Manny still starts this guy when he’s prob the NCAA leader in Targeting, Missed Tackles, and bad angles

Advertisement
Back